Let's Know Me More: Revisit the Blogger!

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! This post is a bit of self-obsessed one, because I'll be talking just about myself. But wait, ain't my other posts just the same?! Not really, I didn't feel that while writing my previous posts, but for this one I do. I'll tell you things about me-things which you already know, and a few things new for you. 


Reason for writing this post? Oh yes, there's a BIG reason! Well, I've been getting a lot of views recently (and I crossed 12k views with a monthly average of 2k+ views!!) And many of my viewers are pretty new to my blog, I came to know this from my survey. So for now, I'll be telling about myself again, and make sure my readers know me well.



Let's start, with the most basic questions first:

What is my name: Gauri

My age: As you can see my about section, I'm 4 years old fourteen-year-old.

My hobbies: I absolutely love doing Programming, Sketching, Blogging, and a bit of Calligraphy. I also love Gardening, not to ignore!

My favourite Subject: I kinda enjoy Maths and Physics, but they should be more colourful with bigger letters! Just if all the subject had such books...

My favourite sports: I like playing Basketball, Badminton and all running games. But lockdown took away most of my stamina and I'm just doing some mob-games!

Some awesome books I read till now: Wow, that's the coolest question I asked myself! I've read The Art of Being a Brilliant Teenager,  The Secret, Geronimo Stilton and a lot more. Well, I have a post on it: My Favourite Books of All Time. Do read it!

Why did I start blogging: I initially started blogging to spend my free time in lockdown. Then I, for few days thought to make money from blogging. But now, I blog as an outlet for creativity and fun. I also feel delighted to talk with you all, from the other side of the screen. I started blogging and feel it was one of the best decisions of my life!

What is the toughest part of blogging: I guess the toughest part is to get views and followers. I am getting them now, but in the beginning I had almost no views every day. I was pretty concerned for that, but hard work pays off! Now, it is not the tougher part but still something that every blogger wants to get more. I think the second toughest thing is to create appropriate images (illustrations and cartoons) for each post. It takes time, energy and most of all- creativity!

My blog's name: Oh boy, perhaps I shouldn't have included such a silly question! It is: Brighter Alleys. The link is: https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com (I have bookmarked the link on chrome, have you?!)

Date when my blog was launched: My first post was published on 5th August, 2020. I guess that's the launch date? Well my blog was so much "under-construction" then!

My first post: No, I didn't forget it. It's a post on Improve Maths in a Monthwhat a beautiful start!  I think I wanted to put up an education blog back then, but changed my mind. Thank goodness!!

My most famous posts of all time: Yes, I have the most famous posts which I ddn't expect to blow up! They are: (Do read the ones which you find interesting)

My least famous posts of all time: Why to hide them from you? And they might be a good teacher for me to make better posts... So, the least popular posts on my blog are:


(Why do I feel that you'll click on these posts?!!)

My favourite Superhero: I think it's Tony Stark for me, and probably for most of us! I also appreciate Chris Hemsworth, uh, I mean Thor. Anyone left? Oh yes, Tom Holland (Peter Parker) and Hermione Granger(just if you could consider her a superhero too!)

Blogs I appreciate: Oh, there are a lot! I would basically give a shout-out this time, because I already have a post on 7 Teen Lifestyle Bloggers You Need To Know. Here are the names:


What if you want me answer more such questions: Hey, I think I would love a questionnaire round in the comment box! Just drop me a question below. If you don't have any, then tell me about how you thought of this post. What are your favourite blogs? Are you a teen? Are you interested in blogging too? Wow! Tell me in the comments box!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Gauri <3!!!! Congratulations on getting more and more views🎉✨! I enjoy reading your blog very much 😀. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Maith! Thanks, wish you get even more views than me😃

      Thanks, yeah sure!

      Delete
  2. Yours is among my favourite blogs too! And yes, I am very interested in blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maya :) I know you love for blogging, that's why your blog is getting more professional every day!

      Delete
  3. Nice post!

    And I love blogging too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adarsh :) That's cool!

      Delete
    2. Hey you are blogger from such a young age you proud of this?

      Ans -

      Delete
    3. I was pretty proud when I had started, but then realised that many awesome teens are already blogging. So, I feel it's normal to be a blogger (but sometimes I do feel myself superior LOL)

      Xx

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉