My Class X Notes

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! This is an informatory post I wish to share with you. It has also been added as a ‘Notes page’ on this blog. Look on the peach bar at the top!


My Handwritten Notes On Studypool

When I was in Class X, I made some decent notes of every subject, hoping they would help during revision. But later, I wondered if more use could be made out of them...

And the answer was quick: I could share them with the whole world! So after exams, I got my notebooks scanned and uploaded on Studypool

✨And here is a link for you to access ALL my notes:✨


Or click on this smiling star!


The handwritten notes which you find through this link include notes from books, teacher's explanation and various web sources.

I hope they would be helpful for all High School Students.

You Might Also Like

0 comments