Things That Keep Me Organised

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today, I would be sharing a list of things that keep me quite organised. I had always been a mismanaged and lazy kind-of person, until this year, when I felt that I need to change. Of course I haven't become totally sophisticated yet (neither do I want to), but I have become somewhat managed in the past few months. 


I now keep my desk clean to keep myself focused. In the beginning, I felt quite overwhelmed to keep my table clean, but now it has become a part of my habit. But that's not enough!I have a BIG list of stuff to keep myself managed. Let me tell you some of them:


Alarm Clock

In the world of smartphones and digital watches, I still use the old-school alarm clock! That's not because I dislike smartphones, but because the alarm clocks are much irritating! Yeah, I can't wake up in a soft-sweet tone of a mobile. The mobiles have an option of "remind me later" too, which I would most likely press when am lazy. But an alarm clock, that's just opposite: I don't have snooze option over there, and the only way to close its mouth is to turn off its switch. Of course I try to turn its switch off. But just before doing so, I realise that it won't ring again, and it feels like NOW OR NEVER!

An alarm clock helps me in waking up earlier.



That's what forces me to say goodbye to my sleep and throw off that blanket (which is otherwise so soft and warm). So, I really consider having my alarm clock with me when going to sleep. 

But my clock isn't only for that purpose; I use it for some motivation too. Of course the clock doesn't do anything special, but its extremely loud volume makes me feel as if time is flying away! tick...tick...

That's why I keep it on my study table all the day. I hardly use it for knowing the time, and still it is an important stuff to keep me organised. 

Now there are a few more stuff, helping me become a little better; I'm naming them below:

Calendar

I have started using a calendar with my monthly goals written on it. But that doesn't mean if I accomplish my goals or not! When I keep looking at my calendar, I feel quite calm that I have enough time before tests, exams etc. And when the exams come closer and closer, I plan my study schedule over my calendar to prepare well. 

A calendar. It is helpful in organising your day



Of course many of us do the same thing, and that really isn't a new idea, but because I've never done this much management before, I feel really glad while sharing it with you all.

Pen Stand

Oh dear, how could I miss the pen stand?!! Of course it is an important part of our study desks, and I keep it too. Well, I did not have a beautiful pen stand till now (some broken, some colored in inks of leaking pens!). So I simply used my pencil pouch for keeping my stationery. 

But I soon got irritated of opening and closing the pouch zip again and again. I also disliked my pouch (which was made up of a tea-strainer cloth!), so I planned to get a pen stand. I searched all over my house for "a beautiful pen stand", and found literally nothing. Then I landed on Amazon to order one. But it was supposed to be delivered a week later. I wasn't so patient!

So, I took a wristwatch container (a metallic fastrack container, specifically) which I found accidentally in an old cupboard. I really did not decorate it, or renew it: I got a container-that's enough! 

Mismanaged stationery. Keeping it in pen stand is better


Now I use the same to keep my pens, pencils, rulers, and erasers. 

Boogie Board

Maybe you have heard this thing before. If not, then let me tell you what it is: It is kind-of a white board (actually a DIGITAL whiteboard), where we write with something similar to a marker: an inkless stylus. It is the size of a tablet, but a quite slimmer and light. I feel it's an environment-friendly stuff, bcoz it works just like a paper sheet, without using a paper. 

I got this Boogie Board by my aunt, who lives in Australia. She gifted me this cool stuff about five years ago (yes, FIVE YEARS!) But it is still working amazingly, no glitches yet. I use boogie board for doing rough maths calculations, sketching and for practicing science diagrams. It has been my exam-practice partner since class 4th, but I had lost it last year! Anyways, I found it this year and saw it is fully working! 

I don't want to advertise it to you, but honestly saying, it is ideal for students (like me). SO, this keeps me organised too: instead of searching for pens, pencils and erasers, I grab the boogie board and start pouring my thoughts on it!



The End + Request

I've now told about some of the things, which keep me organized the whole day. But since I am behaving really formal (and sophisticated), I should clear this before you: I am still a MISMANAGED guy, no matter what I use or do! Well, these things do help me a little, but I often keep on forgetting things (like homeworks) and have to do them at the last minute! 

Anyways, there is a something I wanted to ask to you, and that's not the same 'share this post' stuff... 

I recently created a Survey Form for you all, and I would love to get some responses. If you can spare just five more minutes on this blog, then go straight to the Survey page. Take this Link: Brighter Alleys Survey. It is also available just below the "Subscribe" box. I'll be waiting for your responses!

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It seems that you are ideal student in real life
    Your words are really appreciable 😊😊👍👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what's an "ideal" student, but thanks for that! Stay tuned <3

      Delete
  2. Liked your writing skills moreover your Blogs always sound interesting and sorry if the spelling of blog is wrong I am confused between v and b.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked it! And 'Blog' is the right word for this post ;)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉