Nominated For Liebster Award!

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today I'll be telling you some great news: I am nominated for the Liebster Award! 



Thanks to Esdi from https://esdiblogs.wordpress.com, Maya from https://prettylilscribbles.blogspot.com, Ivy from http://ivysscribbles.com and Ria from https://riawonderland.blogspot.com: all four of them nominated me and believed I'm worth it. 

Esdi is a really sweet blogger, and posts neat and lovely posts. In her about section, she says that she "aims to cover ideas on Harry Potter Universe, Literature reviews, Television series and Blogging". Isn't her niche cool?!

Ivy is a thirteen-year-old blogger, and her blog is really pretty to hop upon. Her posts are super professional, and she is my blogger friend from quite a few weeks.
 
Talking about Maya and Ria, they are one of my favourite bloggers. I have written about them in my post: 7 Teen Lifestyle Bloggers You Need To Know. Both of them are really worth checking out!


So, what really is Liebster Award? 

Well, it is a kind of appreciation the a blogger gives to other bloggers, and asks them to appreciate a few others. It kind-of an award chain, where everyone's a winner! It gives you some popularity, and at the same time, it binds you with your audience too.

But to participate in the Liebster Award, there are a few rules: 

Number 1: Give a thanks to the blogger who has nominated you.
Number 2: Answer the eleven questions he/she has asked.
Number 3: Nominate eleven more bloggers for the award.
Number 4: Make sure that they know you have nominated them.
Number 5: Ask your eleven nominated bloggers eleven questions.

That means that I now have to answer eleven questions asked by Esdi Maya, Ivy and Ria; and these were the questions:
  1. What is success according to you?
  2. How do you take care of your mental health?
  3. Which public figure do you admire?
  4. What would you want to change about yourself?
  5. Which one country do you want to visit?
  6. If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose?
  7. If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate?
  8. Why did you choose blogging?
  9. Where do you live?
  10. Three of your favourite brands from any industry?
  11. If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live?
Lovely questions! But most of them need much thought to answer! I prepared my answers in 4 hours (yes!). Here they are:

What is success according to you?

In simple terms, success is when you want something and you get it. But for me it's not just an accomplishment, it is something that gives you satisfaction and inner peace. Success is something we all seek, and working for success is what gives life its meaning.

How do you take care of your mental health?


I do stress-relieving activities to take care of my mental health. To lift up my mood, I listen to music or do sketching. I write my feelings into a diary to flush out any negative feeling. But when I feel really sad, I cry. That makes me feel much lighter.

Which public figure do you admire?

For me, that's Albert Einstein. I look upon him as an inspiration. As a student, he was quite smart, but his teachers underestimated him. They said he would not be 'worth much'. But he changed the whole of Physics!

What would you want to change about yourself?

Too much of digital life. This is what I want to change. I believe that by being online all the time, we loosen our social relationships. I am working on it, my aim of less digital – more social life 😊

Which one country do you want to visit?

I want to visit the United States. My mum has been there during her studies, and she tells me everything she did there. I now wish to go there too!

If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose?

The first thing I'd buy would be a big garden with beautiful plants. The second thing I would choose would be a big wardrobe, full of dresses. And the final thing I would choose to purchase is gift cards worth $100,000 (Ain't I clever? 😉)

If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate?

There are many sightless people on earth. Their eyes can be cured, but they don't have enough money for it. I would donate the sum for them, so that they could get their eyesight. How lovely would the world look in full colour!

Why did you choose blogging?

I chose blogging because it lets me share my feelings and thoughts with everyone. Blogging this media for me to express my creativity, learn and connect with everyone around the world.

Where do you live?

I am an Indian. I live in the second largest country of the largest continent!

Three of your favourite brands from any industry?

Park Avenue, Cadbury and Classmate. Clothes, chocolates and stationery, that's all I love!

If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live?

I want to re-live my class 7– the standard I was in, before Corona. I want to re-live the awesome time I spent with my friend. We talked everything nonsense and giggled throughout the day.

These were my answers. Tell me in the comment box if you enjoyed reading them. 

Now is the time when I nominate eleven bloggers. So here are my eleven nominees:

Izzie @ Mizz Iz
Srisha @ Sky and Soil
Maggie @ Maggie's Doodles 

The questions for the nominees is the same eleven questions which I answered. That's because I couldn't have written better questions than those. Now, you have to answer these questions, and follow the above rules and continue the chain!

All the best to all!

Gauri

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I've been nominated too!!! I have also answered the questions on my blog too
    http://ivysscribbles.com/liebster-award/

    P.S: I love clothes, chocolate and stationary too...... especially chocolate🍫🍫🍫🍫
    _Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'll read your replies! Congrats Ivy.
      Great, which chocolate do you like the most? Mine is 5 Star 3D and Cadbury..

      Delete
    2. My favourite ones are Ferrero Rocha annnnnddd...... Kit Kat

      -Ivy

      Delete
    3. Oh, I just forgot Kit Kat! I like that too Xx

      Delete
    4. I know rightttttt Kit Kat is Fantabulicious

      Merry Christmas
      Also thanks so much for the compliment about my blog I absolutely adore your blog.
      -Ivy

      Delete
    5. Merry Christmas to you too.. Oh, its the New Year Time now! Happy New Year Ivy :)
      Welcome, and thanks!

      Delete
  2. congratulations gauri I am waiting for 2021

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! Hopefully it would be much better than 2020 :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Gauri!! Thank you for nominating me, it means a lot.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks so much for nominating me! I’ll have to post about it in the new year. I do have a question for now, though: I was wondering how you chose your nominations. Why did you choose my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi @TheSilverFashionista! Well, I had a few blogs in my mind which I felt were exceptional. You are one of them too! Also your blog is active, and your posts are worth reading. That's why I chose you..

      Delete
    2. Alright, thank you! It’s helpful to know :) have a good day!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉