What Would My Ideal Day Be Like

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog again! Today, I wanna share with you something different, something which I am too delighted to share. I’ll be sharing with you about my idea of an ‘ideal’ day. 

Well, an ideal day is the day where you follow a routine you always wanted to. An ideal day is what makes you proud and happy for yourself, because you accomplished all what you wanted from that day. It is the routine which will bring you closer to your goal. 
Each one of us will have a different thought for an ideal day- for some, it would be the day they study the most. Maybe for others, an ideal day would be when they eat the healthiest foods. So is mine. 

My ideal day would be very positive, satisfying and bringing me closer to my aims. I have a lot and lot of aims (I’ll probably end a whole notebook writing them all!). Their importance also changes with time; for example, my closest aim for now is to get good marks in exams. Someday, my aim becomes to improve my basketball or badminton skills. Yours might be changing too, right?

Well, here are a few points which I would do or perform or think on an ideal day. I have written below exactly twenty-one points, as it’s twenty-first day of the twenty-first year of the twenty-first century! Yeah, it is! 

But if you are reading this post after 21 February, don’t worry- Every month will have the 21st day (and you can show off your knowledge skills to your friends!)

Now let’s begin; here’s all what I’ll do on an ideal day:

  1. Waking up early in the morning, preferably before seven.
  2. Thinking positive and feeling good for myself and for others. 
  3. Keeping my home neat and clean, and also wiping off the dust my study place.
  4. Reading the newspaper in the morning. If I find an article too fascinating, keep its cutting with me.
  5. Keeping my books arranged and my stationery organized.
  6. Studying with full attention for at least three hours everyday.


  1. Being active and working out for twenty to thirty minutes.
  2. Completing the homework on time and be prepared for the next day. 
  3. Talking to everyone politely and not getting angry on pity reasons.
  4. Eating just 'clean' food and drinking enough water throughout the day.
  5. Giving water to plants and food for birds. Making sure that I'm the reason for at least one living being to feel happy.


  1. Trying to stay as close to the nature as possible. Going for a walk in sunshine or dancing in the rain or laying in a garden of flowers (this was pretty princess-like though!)
  2. Taking care of myself and do some satisfying morning and bedtime routine.
  3. Giving refreshments to my parents when they come back from work.


  1. Doing a bit of meditation and praying to god.
  2. Thinking good for others. Embracing everyone with a smile.
  3. Solving a few sums of maths and logical reasoning to unlock my mind (in case it has got jam!)
  4. Not watching YouTube or any social media for the whole day.
  5. Instead of chatting to my friends, try talking to them on phone and refresh my mind.
  6. Prepare some tea for my family in the evening or morning, and surprise them that I can make it too!
  7. Spend some time on creative writing or sketching or calligraphy. 
  8. Helping my mom in household stuff and making her happy. 


So that’s the post for today. I really wish to include all these points in my routine, but motivation and determination hit me hard! Maybe YOU too have an idea for your ideal day. What are some of the things you wish to do on your ideal day? Can you be for a whole day without TV or YouTube? Not me yet, but I’ll try to improve! 

If you liked this post, click on one of the share buttons (I know you can see them big enough, just click on one!). Okay, it’s fine if you don’t! But comment me your answers and let me believe that you REALLY READ this post.

Have a good day,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. What an interesting post, I liked your answers! and although it's not always fun. It is important to study. Have a great day Gauri
    You can find my blog here: https://mizziz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzie! I totally agree with that. Thanks, wish you the same :))

      Delete
    2. Oh I forgot to tell that your new profile picture is very pretty(and aesthetic)!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I just realised it is the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century—how funny! Great post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's pretty funny and weird! Thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. Great post Gauri! I have never gone a whole day without TV or social media, but I would like to try to :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I once tried not to watch YouTube for 24 hours, but could not succeed!

      Delete
  4. Luv you ..May God Bless you mera bachha..😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    You are fourteen years old so maybe you are in class 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Adarsh, and congrats for posting the 200TH COMMENT on my blog *sparkles and cheers*

    Yes, I'm in eighth. I have written this in my about section too😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh congrats on getting 200 comments on your blog. Your blog is one of my favorite blog on blogspot be happy have a great blogging journey bye

      Delete
  7. Omg, your blogs are so good. I love them.You can find my blog here: https://lalaworldofsmeeha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉