22 Things I Did in 2022

Hello people, this is me🎺🎊 Happy new year to all! I am so glad to write a reminiscence post for 2022. It's kinda like a timeline, and a follow-up to my 2021 post and my 2020 post.

Firstly, last year was so power-packed. right from the beginning! I remember entering seeing a new class, seeing cheerful classmates sitting all around me, and people buzzing without restraints induced by the pandemic...Moreover, I participated in a lot of activities- a LOT! I spent more time in everything else than just scrutinizing myself. I met new people, read new books and cherished great times with my friends. I even enjoyed studying (there was a time I was just addicted to History!)


Now as I write it all, it seems so perfect to me that I want to rewind this year! But let's move forward and see what 2023 brings to us-more happiness, maybe?


Well, here's the list of 22 things I did in 2022:

(I am skipping January to March because they were mostly spent in exams and waiting for Class X)

APRIL

#1. I became a compere at a school programme for the first time. The script I prepared was so improper. that teacher corrected it every day!

MAY-JUNE

#2. I researched on universities and careers. I prepared for SATs for a month but then dumped the plan (or postponed it for later).

JULY

#3. I participated in a debate competition for the first time! I think it was one of the most enriching experiences of the year.

AUGUST

#4. I traveled by train without my parents, for the first time . Of course I was not alone- there were four other friends and a teacher. We stayed in another city for two days for a contest and then returned, only to realize that my Chemistry practicals were the same day!

#5. I went to a friend's birthday party at the last moment. But she wasn't even this annoyed!

SEPTEMBER

#6. I went cycling with my friends @ 6am everyday. This lasted for a week, then our school reopened. (P.S. This was my first time cycling on the road. Now don't judge me!)

#7. I celebrated a rooftop birthday party (compare it to my 2020 Birthday!) My friends were busy clicking their own pictures, but I, not being a fan of selfies, got the least pics clicked🤳

OCTOBER

#8. I gave a 6-hour-long coaching entrance test. I was sleepy by the end of 5th hour😴💤

#9. I became an anchor once again, this time for the Science and Art Exhibition. I met amazing seniors in the process ;)

#10. I played basketball for my House. And we won! What's the catch? We had not practiced for it at all😉

#11. Prepared a model with two friends for presenting at biology exhibition. We spent about a fortnight planning and creating it, and you won't believe it turned out so well!

#12. My entire class went to a water park as school picnic. It was the most fun-filled day of the year. We danced like mad in the bus(which was taking us) and at the water park💃🕺

NOVEMBER

#13. I went to the book shop and roamed for a long time, only to return with a single little book. You won't want to see the shopkeeper's face 👀

#14. My friends and I decorated the bulletin board of our class in less than two days. Big thanks to my lovely 7-member team!


#15. I participated in the School Sports Day. I represented my House in two races, but lost in both. Embarrassing!

#16. I got spectacles, and ironically, I am happy about it!

DECEMBER

#17. Read stories to my cousins. I had an exam next day, but they had come to India after five years-I could not study anyway!

#18. I wrote letters to my friends imagining that we all were twenty years older. (Something similar to my Twenty Years Older Letter Tag). They wrote one to me too, and all the letters I received were heartwarming. Maybe years later, they'll be worth much more🌟

#19. I conducted a survey of my classmates who would be choosing different streams next year. Results? Ask me ;)

#20. I gave a speech on Christmas at school. But the time I got to prepare my speech was just ONE day! It was adventurous to write a speech in the evening and deliver it the next morning📃

#21. I enjoyed in the School Fete and also volunteered for my class teacher. I asked my friends to jot down their experiences in my diary, so that I can keep their words safe. I built great memories with friends and classmates 🌸🌸🌸

ALL YEAR ROUND 

#22. I read many self-help books throughout the year- Atomic Habits, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, Ikigai, You Can Win, and Rich Dad Poor Dad (yet to complete though).


That completes the list! I hope you enjoyed scrolling through the screen, just as I loved banging on the keys☺ Is there anything amazing/stupid that you did last year? Then come to the comments!

Wish you all a great year ahead 🎢🎉🎇

Cheers,
Gauri Xx

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I hadn't decided anything back then; but now, I've chosen Science Stream (PMC). And I'm from India, that's all I can say for now!

      Yes, I did enjoy 2022 whole heartedly☺️

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hey di,
    I am student of class 10th and also send comment on the book shelf blog of yours.
    I wanted to tell you that your biology notes (as they are free) are awesome your blogs at so motivating for me as well as interesting but there is one problem I want to see your other notes also like subjects of physics chemistry history Hindi etc but as you have uploaded it on study pool I cannot unlock it so can you publish your notes on scribd.
    Like your biology notes. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, this is so heartwarming! If I get time, I'll surely share them on SlideShare.
      Nevertheless I'd suggest you make your own notes too. Because we tend to remember longer when we write things on our own☺️

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉