7 Teen Lifestyle Bloggers You Need To Know

Hey Guys! In today's post, I'll be talking about some of my favourite teen bloggers. Well, I have checked out many-many teen bloggers till now. In fact, I find a new one almost everyday! But some of them really grabbed my attention; and today I'll be telling you about these very teen bloggers.  

Image by Kardono Kardono from Pixabay


I am giving you a brief description about them, and I'll also provide a link to their blogs. I want you to click every link and read where you land! I'm quite sure that you will like their blogs. 

Now, let's get started:

1. Blogger: Evin


A Curly Sue's Ramblings is a really sweet blog run by Evin. She is twelve years old, and I was unable to believe this fact for the first time! Her blog is gorgeous, and she definitely took a lot time designing it. 

A really great part of her blog is that she helps anyone who wants to improve their blog design. She says on her blog:
"If you’re a blogger who’s just starting out, or even if you’re someone who has been blogging for sometime, but just needs a little brightening up/ starting out your blog OR if you’re someone who just needs a hand in graphic designing, I’M HERE TO HELP!"

Another awesome thing in her blog is that she often organizes blog contests and gives 'digital prizes' to the winners. Moreover, she also gives shout-out to some awesome blogger every month!
 
And what else do i like about her blog? Her social reach! She has more the 500 followers (and that's amazing when she's just twelve) I really believe she did a lot hardwork with her blog. You're amazing Evin!


2. Blogger: Miriam


I found Miriam's blog quite recently, just a week ago, but fell in love the very incident! Very neat and clean blog design and a lot of bitmojis make her blog very personalised.

Talking about the posts, they are very beautifully written. Her writing style is decent and easy to understand. She knows well how to make her posts engaging. An interesting part is that she is the same age as me, that is fourteen years. And we both started blogging this very year! She also tells in her 'about' section that she is a gymnast: but I am not even this flexible!

I am loving her blog Inside Miriam's Mind, and I want you to check her out! Miriam, you are doing great, girl!


3. Blogger: Gunneka



Catastrophic Teenage Life is a blog by Gunneka, an eighth grader. She posts short and fun posts, and you might really like them! We both started blogging at almost the same time, and have even done a collab together, check it here: My First Collab: Meet Gunneka.

She is really a very friendly blogger, and often collaborates with other bloggers. You will find a LOT of collabs on her blog! She says in her about section "I know I'm not very professional with my blogs but I think that helps me relate with my readers." 

UPDATE 2021: 
Gunneka is not blogging anymore. This also means that you won't be able to see anything on her blog, but I'll not be removing her name from this list-she was awesome when she was blogging!


4. Blogger: Maya


Maya is a twelve-year old blogger, and she started blogging quite recently, in October 2020. But her posts don't seem to be written by a new blogger! They have no mistakes at all! 

They are neatly written and compiled, and the topics on which she writes is lifestyle and books and travelling. My favourite post on her blog is Dear 18 Year Old Maya. I loved this post! I am waiting for her to be eighteen now!

Her blog design is clean and beautiful, and easy to navigate. She never forgets to add an image or two in her posts, and that's a very nice thing. Also, she has a super-cute profile picture! Keep up the awesome job Maya! 

5. Blogger: Isabella


Mizz Iz Blogs has become my go-to blog these days. Isabella writes engaging posts related to her life, be it a What's in My Purse Post, or Making Peanut Butter Cups post. She has written a brief about her blog in the very beginning, and that's what made me familiar to her at the first place.

One thing that I really like in her blog is her writing style. She manages to keep her posts understandable. They are not too long, but not too short either. Just Perfect! And she adds a good number of pictures to her posts. That's what make me love each of her posts! Isabella, you are doing great!

6. Blogger: Ria


Ria's Wonderland is a beautiful blog and she has a very regular schedule for posting. I like the way she keeps her posts of optimum length, with images wherever necessary. She posts on lifestyle, fashion, and sometimes about delicious recipes. Her blog is really welcoming, and the current 'Christmas Theme' gives it all a personalised touch.

I like her posts on teens, two of which are habits for a successful teen life and helpful apps for students. All her posts are nicely written, with text neatly divided into paragraphs and images making them vivid. I feel she is gonna make an awesome blogger in future. All the Best Ria!

7. Blogger: Lexie


Who can ignore Lexie in the teen bloggers list?! She is a sixteen-year-old teen and is a part of blogging since the past seven years! Her blog is a lifestyle and fashion blog, which is quite famous now. Wow Lexie!

Well, I made my initial blog design inspired by hers. In the beginning (in August), I opened her blog every single day to get idea from her blog design! But yeah, I didn't copy hers!

I exceptionally loved her post Dear 11 Year Old Me, where she responses to her own letter which she wrote as a kid. It was a really lovely letter... I think I'll be writing such letter soon! 

Tell me in the comment box if you want one! Well, I have written A Letter To My Younger Self, but you know, I'm never getting a reply to it!!

The End

Before ending this post, I want to say that if you were not in the list, please don't feel sad for it. Your blog must be very good, maybe I am just unaware of it. So, if you want me to check out your blog, simply write your blog's address in the comment box below. If you want me to do more such posts in future, you can tell me that too. 

Who is your favourite teen blogger? Is there someone from the list that you like too? Do you want to be featured like this too? Grab the Comment Section guys! I'm waiting for your answers!

Cheers, 

Gauri

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out!! I'd love to see a post written to your older self, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Maya, ur blog is worth my shout-out! I'll write a letter to my older self soon <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the shout out Gauri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blogs gauri You should try a bookshelf tour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'll try doing a bookshelf tour soon ;-)

      Delete
    2. Hi, I just posted my bookshelf tour! Here's a link: https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2020/12/my-bookshelf-tour.html

      Hope you enjoy reading<3

      Delete
  4. Hey, it's Miriam! Thanks for the shout-out! You're so sweet. I really enjoyed reading this post. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome Miriam <3 Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  5. Hey, Gauri! Great post! You are a remarkable teen blogger.I didn't know many bloggers on Blogspot, I discovered some good ones from your list. I had known Evin though, she was kind enough to give me a shoutout as well. Can I ask a thing? I think you know about Blogger Award nominations, which helps you reach out to your readers by some QnAs and gives you recognition. I would love to nominate you for the Liebster award. If you want to check out the rules, you can find my post here : https://esdiblogs.wordpress.com/2020/11/27/liebster-award/
    Hope you enjoy answering the questions.🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esdi, this means a lot... Thanks for nominating me dear :)

      Delete
  6. Nice post, Gauri. I especially love A Curly Sue's Ramblings and Inside Miriam's Mind - and love their blog designs as well! As for What Lexie Loves, I happily say that she was my inspiration to start blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes their blog are totally beautiful and aesthetic ✨
      When I had begun blogging, What Lexie Loves was my inspiration too!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉