My Aims For May

Hi all, I'm glad you came to read this post! Today is the first day of May, and there's a brand-new month waiting for us. It must be better than April, I guess? Because April sunk us all in another COVID wave. I never got infected, but almost everyone around me did! I could not believe that such a mini creature was making people die 😣 And there's no positive side to it, probably?



Well, I wish the next month is MUCH better than this one. You too must be thinking something like this, right? A new month, a new page of calendar, and above all- a new hope for LIFE... And I don't want to spend May as I did April, bcoz I was so unamused the whole month. I was getting tons of homeworks, and managing it somehow

But I want to live May like HEAVEN! I wanna try keeping some aims and try to get more me-time, probably family-time too ;)) So let's see what I aim for this month:

1. Finishing all Homeworks on Time

I was a procrastinator in April, but I won't let that legacy continue anymore! I will try to give first priority to homeworks. Have you too felt that when we put off homework for too long, it seems even tougher? I feel it's true, especially if you dislike a subject! 

2. Reducing Screen Time and Social Media

I watched a lot of mobile and TV in April, particularly because I had nothing interesting to do. But now I realize that the no-work-time could've been used in a better way. I could've learnt a new topic, or made something creative. It's never too late to learn from our mistakes, so let's start the new month with new hope!

3. Being Active in Online Classes

There were so many online classes that I got frustrated. But I still attended them, bcoz our teachers wanted to teach us and I couldn't deny that. However, I felt pretty sluggish in many classes. That might be because I was over-zoomed? Maybe yes, but I will try to adjust more and participate actively in all the classes this month. Wish me luck!

4. Taking Good Care of Plants

If you have been on my blog for a while, you perhaps know my love for plants. I don't know, I found it a drudge till last year, but now I think it's the best hobby ever! I want to grow as many plants as I can in my balcony-garden. This May, I want to take AWESOME care of plants. My aim actually is to not let any plant die in the extreme summers of India. I just want all of them alive, let greenery prevail!

5. Helping Mum in Her Chores


I will try to help mom as much as I can. Because of the perilous Corona Virus, she has to do a lot of household work, apart from her studies and job. It must be tough for her, and I didn't help her much till now. Probably because I had a lot of online classes, or just bcoz I don't like household work? But who likes them anyways?! 

That's why I will try to assist her this month, and the next month, and until our cook doesn't return. Just that's my aim....

6. Not Eating Junk Food

I have probably eaten the junkiest of junk foods last month, literally the only time I wanted to eat burgers, pizza, noodles and chips was in a pandemic?! Well, I got the result too-an extra pound of chubbiness xD

Lemme try to control eating junk food in May, but will it be possible for a foodie?



7. Learning a New Skill

Be it cooking, gardening, drawing or writing- I want to learn something new, something which could help me in the long run. Can you think anything as such? I probably want to learn growing better plants, or cooking food on my own, and learn how to manage waste at home. Or maybe a new math concept? I just want to learn something, NEW!


AND HERE ARE SOME OF MY OTHER AIMS:

1. Being Polite and Generous with Everyone
2. Seek Happiness in Small Things
3. Doing Studies Sincerely

Hey, there! I want you to tell me what do you aim for May? And did you accomplish something in April, which makes you feel proud? Tell me in the comments, I love reading you positive-blast comments, really! And when May passes, you could ask me how many of these aims I accomplished. I will try to be honest then!

Thanks, and thanks to the 26 followers for clicking that follow button (26-1 actually, bcoz I too followed myself😂). It just gives me so much thrill to post more content when I see the follow list expanding! And thanks to you, for reading ;)

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice post Gauri. I hope the second wave of covid will end soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too😞 And then the schools should reopen too!

      Delete
  2. I wanted to have a great birthday on the 5th but the government decided to announce a curfew for just that day. Sad for me, well this is that month where I'll eat any junk food (lol) btw great blog :-o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see, yes, it's pretty unlucky... Ha! Eat, eat! Thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I’m Annika :) I just came across your blog, it’s really cool! I love all of your graphic designs! (And you can add 1 more to that followers list :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annika, so glad to see you here! Thanks, That's so kind of you ;))

      Delete
  4. I really want things to resume soon...
    But, I hope you are able to do all the things you want to, in May!!
    Have a great one! 🌷😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm fed up of Corona!
      Thanks Maith, wishin you all the best for this month too :))

      Delete
  5. I am waiting for your next post please post it soon.

    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉