My Unfulfilled Dreams

Okay, so let's begin with my classic intro: "Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog!" In today's post, I'll be discussing with you some of my dreams (no, not the career dreams). I've always wanted to do certain things, which I want to do when I grow up. Well, I think about my dreams all day, and that's why I said myself a daydreamer in the About Section!

You might go through the list below and might notice some dreams common for you and me. That would be the most amazing part of this post! Tell in the comment section if any of our dreams match! So let me begin the list of my dreams. The list would've been too long to read, so I've cut it short to just four points with their little description. Hope you enjoy!

Own a Big Garden

This dream comes first in my Bucket list. I've always wanted a big garden, with lots of plants, flowers and a swing. But because I live in an apartment, it is far from possible right now. I guess many of you live in buildings too, and desire for a garden, just like me. 

Although my flat has a quite long balcony with lots of plants, but it cannot really take the place of a garden. That's so obvious...

I will have a bigger garden when I grow up

I would really look forward to buy a house with a BIG garden when I grow up. I would grow my favourite plant, take care of them and see the blissful scenery. 

But will there be enough space for me to own a BIG house and garden? Or, at least, will there be space for everyone in future? That's a tough question; because the world population is rising day-by-day. 

Anyways, I have dreamt of a garden and would be glad if it becomes true. Of course I'll have to work for it! 

Eat all the Snacks of Food Factory

You might have understood that the "food factory" I'm talking about here, is the show which comes on the Discovery channel. You might be liking the show too! 

Whenever I sit for lunch, I make sure the TV is turned on. If no good movie is coming on the TV (that's most likely the case), I would go to the Discovery Channel, because the most delicious TV show keeps waiting for me there! 

The video seems so satisfying, and the background voice adds some crisp to it, and I like the foods too! Although I haven't tasted most American snacks (that's true), they look so tasty on TV that I can't just resist!

I want to eat the tasty foods I see on food factory.


Well, let's see if I can make up to America in future or not, but surely I would eat "those" delicious snacks, at least once in my lifetime. Saying is easy guys, doing it is the real thing! 

If these snacks come to India, I know I would be amongst the happiest foodies! Well, I love Indian foods too: I am a spice lover, and there are hundreds of dishes in India that can challenge my spicy-limit! CHILLIES, anyone? 
 
Have a Roller Coaster Ride

I've been on many adventurous rides, but still not been on the Roller Coaster. That's because the many adventure parks I have gone till now, were either missing the roller coaster, or it was under construction. That's why I really want to ride on a Roller Coaster. 

Roller coaster ride is my dream

Well, my mother has been on a roller coaster when she was in the USA. So whenever she talks of her thrilling experience, I feel adventurous myself! And I've decided to go on a roller coaster all by myself. Maybe I'll not get the lucky chance this year or next (thanks Corona ☺️), but I hope to have a ride soon. 

Are you willing for a roller coaster ride too? Or have you already experienced it? How was it? I would be happy to know all your answers in the comment box!

Own a pet Dog

This is probably my most-wanted dream, because I am too obsessed with pets! And it's a dream (and will perhaps be a dream) because I live in an apartment where pets are NOT allowed! UGHHh!! 

But even then, many people of my flats had kept a pet puppy once. So I believe I can keep one too. That's why I've requested my parents many-a-times for a pet doggy...

But the only reply I get is: Where will you keep it? Who will take its care when you go to school? Who will take it for a walk? Who will clean its poop? blah blah...

Although these are genuine questions, and I don't know their answers, but I want a pet! A pet dog - with furry hairs - who will play with me all time...

I will have a pet dog when I grow up.


I REALLY WANT A PET! 

But without my parents' permission, I know I won't get a puppy. So I've kept my desire inside me, and believe that my furry friend would come soon.


Grow my Own Food

I have an interest in gardening, and have always wanted to grow my own food. Basically, I doubt that some of the vegetables or fruits I eat contain harmful chemicals in them. That's why I think growing my own "chemical-free" food would be a better choice. I know growing my own food might require time, patience and quite a bit of investment. But I believe that it would still be a better choice than eating up pesticides and fertilizers.

I know many people around me who maintain a kitchen garden, and I've really loved this idea. I have a balcony with enough shade and sunlight, but I still can't grow my own food...

I can't have a kitchen garden mainly because of two reasons:

1. I already have a lot of plants.
2. My flat's balcony has not enough space.

Due to these reasons (and a few more reasons, which might emerge naturally), my dream of growing my own food is still a dream. But I believe I'll make fulfil it when I grow up. 

Well, I can't be sure of anything right now, but I would try my best- that's everything I can say...

The End

Hope you enjoyed this post. I took nearly four hours to write this one! I enjoyed writing this, and guess that you enjoyed it too. Once again I would ask you to take the survey (many have already given their responses!). Take this link: Brighter Alleys Survey

What are your dreams? When do you think you'll achieve them? Do you have a kitchen garden? Do you live in a building like me? The comment section is empty without your reply!

Cheers and Happy Diwali,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉