My Experience in Lockdown

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today, I wanted to share my lockdown experience with you. I am home from the last six months, so I can say that I'm now having some experience of lockdown!


And my experience begins with the very first day of lockdown. That day, I knew that lockdown has started and expected things to be quite different now. But as soon as I woke up, I realised that things are not quite different, they are a LOT different! When I opened the freezer (where I had kept the last piece of my chocolate), I was surprised! There were about twenty packets of milk over there and nothing else. Now, it is easy to conclude that my "last piece of chocolate" was not be eaten by me that day.

Okay, let's get away from chocolate now, and talk what happened next.

Just after some time (say half an hour), my mom handed me a broom. I intuited that she wants me to sweep the floor today, but I was wrong... I had to sweep the floor not just today, but for the whole of lockdown! I could not deny her, because I knew that our maid won't be coming now, and if I deny, I would be given some other (more boring) task.

Sweeping the floor


 Barely a week of the 21-day-lockdown had passed, that all of us (my family) started getting bored. But we had to find a way out of it, and that's why, we started a new program every night. We would play Ludo and Saanp-seedhi (snakes and ladders) every day at (11 pm). So were the initial days of lockdown. 

But later, we just stopped playing board games, out of no special reason at all and became rather more busy watching family movies. Till now (I mean from April to August), we've watched over twenty movies together! But spending the lockdown just by watching movies and playing Ludo is rather stupid. Definitely I did many new things (apart from watching Despicable Me 2) and I'll tell everything to you (briefly).


Watching movies


Just when the lockdown started, I planned to invest most of my time in creating YT videos. I had never been a Youtuber before. So I spent days searching for video ideas and setting up my channel. I was so excited for a new journey, and I had even planned what I'll buy after monetization of my Youtube channel! But you know, I just stopped posting videos after my fifteenth or sixteenth video (it's about a month since my last video on Youtube). But I'm still active on Youtube and often get more than 1k likes on my comments (not an achievement, though).

Well, when I've talked so much of my Youtube Channel, I will also share my channel link to you. Click on FlipTheCoin to see what stuff I made over there.

So, some of my time was spent on Youtube. Then at other times, I was busy in my online classes, doing so much of homeworks and doing some cooking. 

Well, I guess this was all what I wanted to write for today, and hope you enjoyed reading all this. I wanted to ask that, what NEW THING did you do in Lockdown? I guess you have a story (maybe better than mine)., and I would love to hear it through the comment box.  Come on, don't be shy!

Bye,

Cheers, 

Gauri

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs very much. Feels great to read such an amazing piece of content. And this post is so much true!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉