Mothers' Day : What are My Plans?

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! So Mothers' Day is arriving soon, and you are pretty much excited like me, right? Well, I want it to be a bliss for my mom. In fact, every year, I gladly wait for this day to make mommy happy. You must be having your own routines too? What all things do you do on this day? Tell me some of your ideas for sure!



Well talking about me, I'll tell you everything in this post. I will share with you my plans, ideas and how I'll celebrate this Mothers' Day. Let's begin!

1. Writing A Letter

I will tell my mom how much I love her by the old-school letters. And not just letters, I'd make an envelope with her address too! There's going to be a twist, and when I say to her "Mom, The postman left a letter with your name written!" It's going to be a show-stopper! Can you feel it? I'm bursting with excitement right now! 

What would be even better: Making a paper bag, filling it with an envelope and some gifts too! But that's not possible in the pandemic right now. I can't buy ANY gifts from the shop, so an envelope is all-fine :)) Now here's my second plan:

2. Making a Card
All the craft lovers MUST be doing this thing for ages! A colourful card with the loveliest of the drawings...Aah! I'm gonna search "Mothers' Day Card Ideas" today and just start making one! And there are plenty of craft supplies with me right now, thanks to the no-craft-period-at-school😂

So I will be able to make a card probably. But if YOU don't have enough supplies, you can even colour white sheets and use them. Another option would be a collage: Just take and old magazine (or book) and cut it into pieces! Than stick them in the heart shape (it'll definitely look magnificent😍)

Well here's my third plan :

3. Doing All Her Chores For The Day

You guys know that I'm NOT a fan of household works. But if it comes to doing them for mom, I'll surely do it all! And it's for just one day, I could manage it. I might dust the rooms, wipe the chairs, organize drawers and cupboards, clean the cups, (the list is long😅 )

Anyways, I want her to relax and feel happy throughout the day, so I will manage it. But it's still tough! Why not wish me luck?! Just joking, let's move to my next plan, which is even tougher!

4. Making Delicious Dishes

Since the increasing COVID cases, my mum is cooking all the food by herself (no cook). And that in extreme heat is torturous, I assume. At least for one day, I can handle it?

Well, I'm not going to make dal-rotis on Mothers' Day😁 I am planning to surf the net for "Quick and Easy Recipes for Dinner", or just "Recipes for Dinner". And the fact is, I don't know a lot about cooking (especially about spices. So I will have to go to mumma all the time to ask which is which)!


But it will be fun to cook, and make some glitch-fully-tasty dishes!

5. Giving Her A Massage

Oh, I love massaging my parents so much! When they look peaceful and relaxed at every massage, I get even more relaxed. I'd be making her feel so special on Mothers' Day that she'll happily remember it forever... 

6. A Photo Frame

It is one of my top-ranked ideas for making someone happy✨ But making a photo-frame requires a lot of time, so I might start making it today itself. I'll be picking a beautiful photograph of hers and stick it to my DIY-Frame. 

However, I am somewhat unsure of this idea right now, so if I don't make a photo frame, I will stick her picture in my Greeting Card. Come on, something is better than nothing!

And here's the last and the best idea of mine!

7. The 12 A.M. Surprise

Wishing someone exactly at the time of event is perhaps the best idea ever. She knows I'll wish her at midnight, but can never expect what surprise I have for her! This year, I'm planning to make a video on her and add my own voiceover. (I thought of this idea while writing this blog!!) I think it would be just amazing! After she has seen the vid, I'll give her my Card, a Cuddle, and a Hug!

Ending Lines:

It would be even better if there is a cake at midnight😋 But again, this pandemic comes in the way! However, it will still be a fun moment when she reveals the card and sees all my love in the form of drawings🌈

Now I'm ending this post with an immediate pause, because I'm gonna start making the card. I don't have much time left! Neither I want to take your time. Probably you too got inspired and will take help from some of these ideas. If true, tell me in the comments which ones you liked the most. I'll be waiting ;)

Cheers,

Gauri 

(hopefully mommy won't check my blog until 9th May, or the plans get disclosed!)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. 🤠 Nice post. Gauri

    Your blog is addictive for me .
    Have a good day
    @Adarsh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have great plans! I am not at all creative in doing art stuffs, nor even doing household chores (that would increase the work for my mother). Still, I will try to make her feel best as you will. Imagine if your mother reads this post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope your mum feels special on that day :)
      Oh, that would be just not good!

      Delete
  3. These are all great ideas!! Your family had your own cook?!?!? =O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annika :) Yes we HAD one, until pandemic!

      Delete
  4. Those are awesome ideas. I love the idea of making a picture frame.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved them Quinley <3 Yeah, DIY-picture frames ain't that common gifts, I suppose?

      Delete
  5. Oh even we had to stop our cook because of the pandemic! For mothers' day, I write my mother an email the previous day and schedule it for 12 in the morning! Hopefully I'll do one for the day-after-tomorrow! Great post; I'm sure your mother will love these gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, your email idea is AWESOME! Allow me to try it too ;) My gifts might be even complete with this one!

      Delete
  6. Same here, even we needed to stop our cook because of the rising cases😐. Hence I too want to makes some delicacies on mother's day. I am also planning to create a video for my mother😀
    All your plans are AMAZING and I'm sure your mom will LOVE it!!! <3
    Awesome post Gauri 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're the third person saying so- I guess all mums are having a tough time? And what do you plan to cook, maybe we could share ideas!

      Thanks Maith :)) Wish you make your mom's day fabulous!

      Delete
  7. Your plans are awesome . Your mom is really lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, thanks a lot! btw, you posted the 300th comment on my blog! You're lucky too!!

      Delete
  8. Waiting for your next post please post it soon

    Have a good day
    @Adarsh

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉