The Scariest Moments Of My Life

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today, I'll be sharing with you some of the scariest moments I've been through. I'll tell you about two of them, which were SUPER SCARY for me. When I had been through them, I thought as if they were the worst thing anyone must have been through! But now, while writing 'em all here, I perhaps think it was not that bad.


Well, I've made sure there are no ghostly experiences, so you don't need to worry! Just keep reading and imagining how it would have been for me. Well, I do not prefer a big intro these days 😆. So let's start:

No.1 Monkey in the Pool

This story dates back to when I was just seven years old. My brother and I had gone to a swimming pool on the top floor of our apartment. There were my other friend too, and we were having a lot fun in the pool. Talking about the fun, we were dancing inside it, and racing with each other too! Sometimes we would grab another friend and make her fall inside the pool too! 

And then an aunty (with her two small kids) came to the swimming pool. Although we weren't friends with those two kids, our friends group had no problem with that. We minded our own business (of playing!). And it was almost an hour in the pool, when the 'scary part' came by...

We saw a troop of monkeys coming near the swimming pool! I still can't understand how those monkeys climbed up till the top floor, like it was ten floors up. And they couldn't use the lift, could they?

Anyways, the sight of the monkeys sent a chill down our spines. We ran to the farthest corner of the swimming pool to save ourselves. Although we were together, we felt too helpless. And our last hope was that 'aunty', who we thought would save us. But she didn't!

She simply gathered her two kids, and ran off somehow! I really didn't expect her to leave us that way. We all started saying ill of her, but we also knew it was of no use. The monkeys were coming closer and closer!

One of the monkeys started touching the water of the pool, and it definitely knew we were scared! It, after tasting the pool water, JUMPED INTO IT!

What?!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, the big fat monkey jumped into the pool, and we felt as if we were to die the next instant...


But you know, I am alive, and am writing this post. This means that I survived the 'monkey-attack'? Was I injured? Did others survive uninjured?

Yes, I survived the 'monkey attack'! And that was certainly not by a miracle, but I still consider it a miracle. While the monkey came inside the pool, we also noticed our building guards coming to save us. We were 'evacuated from the site of disaster' and safely sent to our homes. 

This was the ACTUAL STORY OF MINE, and I still can't forget how scared we all were in the pool. Then we never dared to go to the pool without an adult! One thing I don't understand till now, is that, when we didn't call the guards, how did they come to save us? Was it the "aunty" who indirectly helped us all?

2. I Was Absent on The Most Important Day

This is too recent, just of January 2020. Yeah, it was the last month of me in school, and then my exams had begun. After that, you know, Corona entered. So I remember it VERY WELL how scared I was when I attended my school the next day. Let me tell the incident:

The Sports day of my school was on 24th Jan, and I had participated in it. I am such a big fan of running that I participated in ALL THREE races: 100, 200 and 400 metres! And after the races were over, and I was having a silver and a bronze medal, I felt really sore. I didn't realise the extremeness of my soreness, until I reached home!

I was happy with the medals, but too tired to celebrate. I wanted an oil massage for the whole day! But that wasn't so much possible, and I finally took the next day off. My mother agreed with my not attending the school because she knew I was too tired. But it was not the same for my teachers!

And my teachers were disappointed with my absence because I had to give a speech the next day! On 26th January, there was a function in our school to celebrate the Indian Republic Day. And I was the girl chosen for the speech!



And although my speech was written, I had forgotten that tomorrow is 26th! I thought I would be punished for being absent, but if I would be absent the next day too, I would be punished even more! So the next day, I dared to go to school...

My speech was ready, but I was really scared. My legs were shivering before meeting my teacher. I really felt like it is going to be the worst day ever!

But as soon as I met my teacher (in-charge of the program), she greeted me with a warm smile. I was blank! How come she not scold me? 

Then I came to know that my class monitor had requested my teacher to not be angry on me. She is a good friend of mine, and she saved me from everything! She said that she had somehow convinced everyone, including the principal! 

I can't still believe how smooth everything went that day!

Conclusion

Thanks guys, and I hope you found this post interesting. If it is so, then tell me in the comments box. What was your scary moment? Did you ever encounter a monkey too? Or was it a dog which ran after you? Tell me your answers below!

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Yikes! That all sounds super scary! My scary moment was when I was home alone babysitting my siblings and another kid and at 12:30 our neighbors deck caught fire literally inches away from where I was sitting on the couch.😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, this is Miriam from https://insidemiriamsmind.wordpress.com/.😉

      Delete
    2. Oh my god, that was scary Miriam! What happened next, I mean how did you manage that situation?

      Delete
    3. I got everyone out of the house and coincidentally a police officer was driving by my house. She asked why were we outside in the middle of the night and I explained "well... my neighbors house is on fire!" and they called the firefighters. There were a total of 3 firetrucks that came and the police officers kept checking on me and asking me to explain everything. I called my parents and they came home immediately. It was all alright in the end though. I mean... the deck was gone... but no one was harmed. No one actually knows what started the fire.

      I'm actually planning to write a blog post about my scary experience.

      Delete
    4. Oh, that's the best part that no one was injured. And I would love to see a post on this one!

      Delete
  2. Hey Gauri, this was uber fun to read, but like in a scary way, I really liked the way you expressed yourself in the stories, Anyway I think your an awesome blogger just wanted to say that.

    Ummmmm.... I wanted to also say that you could do a "The Most Embarassing Thing That Happened To Me" post I would love to see that

    -Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks Ivy! You are an awesome blogger too! I'll always remember that compliment <3

      I'll see Ivy if I could post on this topic, but I have a similar post: https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2020/09/craziest-things-i-did-at-school.html

      Maybe it covers "the most embarassing thing that happened to me" !

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉