My First Collab: Meet A Teen Blogger


Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! I recently met a teen blogger, just my age, and we decided to do a collab (see the comments section of this post My Favourite Books of All Time).

Her name is Gunneka, and this is her blog's link : catastrophicteenagelife.blogspot.com. She posts interesting content on her blog-short and fun to read-and you might be interested to land on her blog! 


UPDATE 2021: 
Gunneka is not blogging anymore. This also means that you won't be able to see anything on her blog, but let's keep reading this post-it was a HIT!

Here's her introduction in her own words, which might make you a bit familiar to her:

Hi everyone. I'm Gunneka the author of catastrophic teenage life where I write relatable content for teens on various things. I'd like to thank Gauri for having me here for this collab. I love drawing ,mostly doodling , baking , binge watching tv shows (guilty😬) and blogging! 

Let's now begin the series of my questions followed by her answers. The questions I asked her are in peach colour, while the answers below them are of Gunneka, in her words. Hope you enjoy reading them! 


1. Never have I ever seen a horror movie alone.
-- I have but only a few times mostly i like watching horror movies with my friends because whenever me and my friends watch a horror movie together it always turns into a comedy as we crack so many jokes😂😂


2. Never have I ever failed in a test.
-- I have never failed a test before but i remember this one test for which i had not prepared AT ALL and i didn't knew many answers but luckily it was a mcq so most of my flukes were correct


3. Never have I ever got chased by a monkey.
-- no i have never been chased by money (thank god) but i have been chased by a dog , for those who know me also know that i am TERRIFIED of dogs and one of our school trips this one dog chased after me all the time 
😩


4. Never have I ever rode an animal.
-- i have once rode a horse but only for 2 mins as i got really scared of it jumping again and again
😥


5. Never have I ever made a mess at someone else’s house.
--i had once made a extreme mess at my aunt's house, me and my cousins were painting our nails and before you know it the nail polish bottle fell from my hands and was over the bed sheet


6. Never have I ever burnt the food I was cooking.
-- I have burned food while cooking many times ( i'm not a good chef😅)


7. Never have I ever made a baby cry.
-- I had once made my little cousin cry but it was totally unintentional , i was playing with her and i dropped her doll


8. Never have I ever climbed up a tree and fell down.
-- i have never fell from a tree because i never climbed one


9. Never have I ever got an electric shock.
--no luckily i have never gotten an electric shock


10. Never have I ever eaten my lunch in between the class.
-- i don't remember a particular incident but i must have once or twice

❌‒❌‒❌‒

That was it! Now it's your turn to comment and let me know if you liked this post. Do you want more such collabs? Or you are interested in a collab with me? You could let me know in the comment box. I would try my best to reply to you.

I would love if you take my blog's survey. Here is a link to the survey page: Brighter Alleys SurveyMany awesome people have already conducted the survey, it's your turn now! Well, the survey is nothing but a way to improve your experience at Brighter Alleys. 

Well, is there any "Never Have I Ever" that you want to ask me? You can surely write them in the comments box... I might be interested in answering them!! 

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes Gunneka, your questions as well as answers were great.. (although it took us nearly 35 e-mails) XD

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉