A 'Never Have I Ever' Tag!

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog🎉 Today, I'll be doing a 'tag' which is related to books. I was nominated by Annika@Annika Larraine for this interesting tag. Thanks Annika for nominating me!  Well, I haven't posted a lot of posts related to books, but this one was too fun to miss XD



This is gonna be a 1000+ word post, wow!

A 'tag' here means a question (or questions) which one blogger asks, and other blogger(s) answer it. Then they forward the same or modified questions to other bloggers. An example of tag would be my letter tag, "20 Years Older".

RULES- So Annika answered some questions on her blog (she wrote well😉). Now it's my turn to answer them. I think this is the only rule needed! Okay, let's now begin the Q&As of "Never Have I Ever" (drumroll🥁🥁)

Never have I ever: Read a Later book in the series first.
I don't remember any cases so far 👀 But if you talk about movies, I've watched Minions(Despicable me) in a jumbled order- Part 2, Part 3, Part 1!


Never have I ever: Burned a book.
No, that would be horrible! If I absolutely hate a book, I can scribble in it or disfigure some pictures- that's all :3


Never have I ever: gone into a shop to buy one book but came out with many.

Always yes! The last time when I went to a magnificent book store I planned to buy one book to last me through winters. I came back with four! (Four was AFTER my mom denied some books!).



Never have I ever: loved a book when I was younger but hated it when I was older.

I don't remember any cases so far 👀


Never have I ever: read a book I knew I’d hate.
Yes I have! I've done it in school library, when we were given choices out of a limited storybooks. I chose a detective-themed mini-novel, only to show that my choices are 'cool'. I personally do NOT like mystery or detective stuff.
 
But I began reading the book and kept my 'cool' on for the next forty-five minutes. I was so unamused throughout the whole period, that the next time when I went to the library, I chose only from 'fairy tales' section!


Never have I ever: wrote a fanfiction about my favorite book.
Not really. But I've imagined different stories revolving around the characters of a book. So the answer is "no" only, I guess?


Never have I ever: dressed up as my favorite literary character.
I think I have tried dressing up as cinderella as a kid. She is a literary character too, right!! I would put up a white veil on my hairs, wear a glittery gown, but never got the golden locks! 👸🏼


Never have I ever: hated a book by an author I love.
I don't think that ever happened...


Never have I ever: skim read a book.
I always do! You won't believe it but I have bought many books only after skim-reading them at the store, Mostly at the book fair at my school. Last year or so, I got plenty of time to choose books of my choice. I rushed to the "teens and young adults section" and started reading some books. When I found a REALLY attractive book, I would keep reading it (and pretend that I wasn't taking any advantage!)


Never have I ever: pretended to have read a book I haven't.
I HAVE (guilty smile here)! When I was younger and my friends would discuss about books, I would claim to have read a 'goosebumps' book. They would be so fascinated! Little did they know that I only read the first page and NEVER dared to go any further👻


Never have I ever: read a book without the dust cover.
I have. Sometime I deliberately remove the dust cover to feel a soft-hard cover inside! The beautiful inside cover seems to be hidden inside the dusty dust jacket 😜


Never have I ever: picked up a book based on the cover alone.
I have done it once ;) I read that it was a 'bestselling' book, and it had a great title, so I bought it... Turns out, it was worth it! The book is- The Art Of Being A Brilliant Teenager (I've mentioned the book on my blog already).


Never have I ever: read the end of the book before the beginning.
Yes, sometimes! When I'm impatient or I can't hold the suspense any longer, I jump to see the ending first. Now I don't want to do so! And I have to control my mind a LOT for this xD

P.S. This image took more than thirty minutes to design!


Never have I ever: read a history or anthropology book for fun.

I have sometime read my school history book for fun. It might be quite unobvious, right? Well, the stories of ancient India are simply interesting! And I like reading about kings (but not learning about them😬)


Never have I ever: participated in a readathon.
No... And I heard this term for the first time now, oops!


Never have I ever: bought multiple books in a series before reading it.
No, I haven't read any book series- reading them takes a lot of patience (which I possibly lack)!


Never have I ever: written in a book.
I formally have never written a book. But as an eight-year-old, I had written multiple stories and always thought of publishing them📕.


Never have I ever: filled up an entire bookshelf and have to have stacks of books balanced precariously throughout different rooms.
Nope. Although I like books, I've  never had a such a huge "reservoir" of books :))


Never have I ever: loved a book most people don't like.
I don't remember any cases so far 👀 Also, I haven't often asked opinions about books from others, so I'm not that eligible to answer!

❌➖❌➖❌➖

Okay, so my answers are done😸. They were so many that I couldn't count them too! I actually took an hour and a half to write the answers, but designing the images was tough! 

Nominations:

This time, I've decided to not nominate specific bloggers, but any blogger who believes she/he is capable of the tag, should participate. Just comment on this post (so that I can check out your tag attempt too!). You have to answer the same questions that I did...

Alright, thanks for reading this post! And a belated Happy Diwali to you all my lovely readers🪔
(google this festival if you don't know it yet!)

Cheers,
Gauri ;)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. :) And I have read a book based on the cover alone too. :D

    I hope you had a Happy Diwali,
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you judge the book correctly by its cover!!

      Yes, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Are you gonna do this tag? Will be fun😆

      Delete
  3. Hey! No i was just kidding. Becoz term 2 exam is going to be very tough... I think so 😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉