Looking Back: Things I did in 2021

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! You see, the new year is just round the corner! I mean it's NOW! I can't wait to write "January 2022" in the date column of my notebooks, and am waiting for the new sunshine🌄 to fill our lives with joy. 




And that "totally unwanted virus" is still there🦠 but with a new name.. But, who want it to spoil the fun of the upcoming year? Let's start this beautiful 2022 with a positive note, for it's only our thoughts which make a situation good or bad.

Well guys, in 2020, I had uploaded a post titled 20 Things I Did in 2020. And it was a hit! So I decided to make a similar post this year. Here, I'm mentioning  all the notable (non-useless) things which I did in 2021. The list may include some humour, so be ready for that😉. Let's start! I ................ 

1. Made a sketch book for the first time. I drew sketches of my future self, as a smart and confident person. I wonder if I had the superpower of turning drawings into reality!

2. Made a record of attending SIX HOURS of online class in a day! Well that was a big feat for me (because just like most others, I've never loved attending such classes). But after making this self record, I was stuck to bed(💤💤) for a few hours!

3. Read some amazing self-help books and got motivated for a week. I felt as if I was about to make a difference in the world! But, I returned to my normal 'unmotivated lazy life' later on.

4. Juggled between school tests, projects, working out and helping my teachers in 'some class stuffs😕' while taking out time to watch Disney movies xD. I guess I succeeded in every overwhelming task, except the tests!

5. Celebrated my birthday amidst exams. I also watched a two-hour TV show "to reduce the pressure of the upcoming exam" (regretted later Haha!). Just to ask, did you read the post I wrote on my previous birthday? No? Then read it now!

6. Drew a drawing for 8 hours (not continuously) and that's my personal record of longest time spent on an artwork! When the drawing was completed, I felt so proud of myself 😎 Well, here's the drawing that I made-

Naruto Teams Seven

7. Jogged for 4 kilometres everyday🏃‍♀️ for a month. It was the "most ideal lifestyle" that I've ever followed! 

8. Became a binge watcher (thanks to Netflix) and watched five episodes of Alexa and Katie a day! But this habit went away soon when the series got over :-)

9. Danced at home like a monkey for about an hour, to celebrate the end of exams. Well, I was too wild that day- watched TV while eating chips for hours! 

10. Made Dutch braid on a day of examination (but it was my birthday). I didn't know if it was allowed or not., but I couldn't resist looking different on my big day🕶

11. Bought heels👠 for the first time. (Not really, mum purchased it for me) It was tough to walk in it though, and I almost fell down once! 

12. Messed up in my Chemistry lab and broke a test tube while doing an experiment. Thank goodness my teacher was kind enough, she never scolded me for that nuisance!

13. Prepared a DIY lip balm for myself. I used coconut oil as base and destroyed an old lipstick in the process (Oops!) But it turned out great....Look 👁


14. Bought a book from my own savings. I was so proud of it for some time but then realised that all my money was used up in it!

15. Made a journal 📖 for the first time. I continued writing my day's happenings everyday for two weeks, but then I got lazy and stopped journalling😪. 

➖❌➖❌➖❌➖

Okay that was a big list! I had to put so much pressure on my mind to recall all these things, that it's still roaming in the past 👣 Now it's about time I conclude this post, but before that, I have a special new year gift for you all! I design this 'New Year Resolutions List', so that you can jot down everything which you want to improve in the coming year. Just click here and get your FREE New Year Resolutions Printable! This printable will help keep your new year resolutions stuck to your desk, and therefore stuck to your mind🧠! 

And for those who hate clicking links (like me),here's an 'image version' of the pdf-


Happy New Year to all! 

Gauri 🎊

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I love your drawings, filling up a sketchbook is so fun. :)
    I hope you have a good 2022!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, agree! Wish you a joyful year ahead✨

      Delete
  2. What happen? You are not posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm just too busy with school! Thanks, for the wishes :)))
      And sorry for replying after a decade!

      Delete
    2. Hii Mam,
      Happy New Year 😊.

      Now it's been 2023 I'm still waiting of your post.

      ~Adarsh

      Delete
    3. Happy New Year! Posted :)
      https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2023/01/22-things-i-did-in-2022.html

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Didi...
    I was just looking through the web when I stumbled across your blog, I recognised you immediately.The thing is you are my senior and I am in the same class as you were in .I am really so happy and overjoyed to find you here and I wanted to ask some things from you as a junior would from a wonderful senior. But, only if you can answer, that is,only if you permit me to ask. So, I am patient as well as eager to get a reply from you ! Also, since I am new on this platform, is there a way I can personally ask you ?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉