Back from my Untold Vanishment

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! I have been away from the blogging world for the last two months, and I didn't notify you about it. I really wanted to blog about my inactivity, but, you know, it was my unruly exams (and the heavy load of ninth-grade studies) which prevented me from blogging. 



This post is all about what I did in the last two months, and how were my exams. I am sharing my journey of the last two months, where I transformed from a carefree teen to a studious nerd and back to a carefree teen! Let's start this fun post now----

What I did in August

The most important incident was that my school reopened. I was way too excited, and kept jumping all over the house before the first day! In school, there were half the number of students (as directed by the government) BUT that doesn't stop the fun😁 We were talking and talking and talking rubbish nonsense throughout the classes. But our teachers also taught a lot stuff at the same time🤯

The mid-year exams were to begin the next month, and almost half of my course was incomplete! There was no choice but to focus on studies along with the bubbling excitement...I NEEDED to be serious for studies now (was I? Not enough pressure yet!) 

That's how my August passed by- interesting, but a little hectic. 

What I did in September

Now exams were overhead, and I could not help but study the whole day. My schedule had become robotic- waking up, studying, eating, studying and waking up again! I missed sleeping in my routine! 

My teachers had told us that the question paper would be set on the entire syllabus and will not be easy. The pattern was also pretty changed...no., a LOT CHANGED from class eighth. I wasn't well-versed with it so, it was kinda scary. I had to prepare thick chapters, which I'm sure all ninth graders had to. So we were all at the same burden level!




I was buckling down every day for the first two weeks of September before the much un-awaited exams began. The papers were too lengthy for me; some of them were completed at the last minute! 

My half-yearly exams finally got over after two weeks, on the first day of October. This finally gave me back my long-lost tranquility🍁. The last day of exam was fun (you know, right!) I gobbled up lots of chips, chocolates and had cold drinks. I also sucked a lolipop on my way home... Come on, it's a childhood love, don't stare at me like that

So that's how my two months have been. 

But I didn't mention one thing; 30th September- My birthday! Let's talk a bit about it too :)) 

I did blog about it last year when I was free. This year, I was stuck between the exams. I didn't celebrate it at home due to exams (of course), but gave BIG TREATS to my friends at school.

Although it was an examination day, I had made special braids to make this day memorable. And almost all the people I met that day wished me, I was glad that they remembered my birthday! Or maybe they got informed from some other friends. Anyways, all the wishes made me feel special✨

PS: I myself do not remember anyone's birthday, but realized how I expected others to remember mine👀

Coming to the treat part, my friends were quite shy to ask for a treat themselves. So I bought them whatever my eyes saw first! I also clicked selfies, for the first time at school📷📷

At home, my mom had made delicious savouries for me, and promised to order any food items at night. I was so excited to eat everything, that I over-ate fried rice and manchurian and still didn't stop from binge-eating chocolates! 

Coming to gifts, here are ALL the books I got on my birthday: (I had already hinted mom to gift me some reading stuff)


Currently, I have started with the book 'The Secret Seven', but am eagerly waiting to read the other books too! Let's see when I get to read 'em all...Do you have any of these books too?

Well, this post ends here. I'm eagerly waiting for the comments now! I enjoyed writing a blogpost after so long time, and I hope you enjoy it too. Did you have your exams lately too? How did the go? Reveal in the comments!

Cheers,

Gauri Xx

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I get you Gauri... Even I haven't been able to blog consistently due to exams 😣
    But mine are ending soon and the holidays are gonna begin!!
    Belated happy birthday!!! Sounds like you had a blast! 😊😉🤩
    I have read a few books by Sudha Murthy and they are amazing!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the best for your on-going exams Maith!

      Thankyou, yes it was pretty fun (except for the next exam's preparation)

      Sudha Murthy writes really sweet books for children and young adults..

      Delete
  2. Amazing blog loved to read it👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you're back, I missed reading your posts. :)
    Also I hope you had a happy birthday. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Quinley, my birthday went great:))

      Delete
  4. Amazing blog post!! Happy belated birthday and yes I find this very relatable as even I haven't been able to blog for quite some time because of exams :(

    - Soumya (This is my sister's blog account hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Gauri! Sorry for commenting so late in this post. The reason is because my school got offline too! And something worse in that- I was in boarding. Now I have returned home, and planning to write about my first month of boarding too! Even I had to prepare for my exams this whole month, and that was too pretty hectic, especially in boarding. Hope your results turn out to be great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm sorry for replying super-late! Well boarding sounds exciting and anxious at the same time, but I hope it has turned out to be nice :)

      Thanks for the wishes, my results were ALMOST great!

      Gauri

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉