Blogger Shoutouts : Summer 2021

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm gonna give shout-out to some great bloggers I've known so far. I did a blogger shout-out in 2020 too, be sure to check it out as well! In this post, I'll be naming SEVEN bloggers with a little description and their blog's link. Just click and find out who has got the luck of shout-out this time! 



Let's start, and remember the serial number does NOT mean its rank😉



Maith's Musing is a wonderful blog written by a teen girl, just like me. Her name is Maith, and she is VERY skilled at writing. Her posts, especially the Distracting Pathways, is really intriguing. And she has a love for books, which has probably made some significant impact on her writing too. Just a calm and enchanting blog, it's really worth visiting!



This is a blog by Annika, who owns a very aesthetic and sweet blog. She has a lot of posts related to her pets, and there are many real-life-heaven-like images too! I came to know her recently, when she commented on one of my posts. Talking about MY favourite post on her blog, it's Brax & Tika. If you read this post, you'll immediately fall in love with her lovely animals and her photography too!


This is a blog by Soumya Kshirsagar. I'm giving her a shout-out because I think I could never have ignored her blog. If you go there, you'll see some awesome post ideas which you'll REALLY love! Her niche is similar to mine but her posts are slightly better than mine, I guess? Well, you'll get the answer on her blog itself, so go there, NOW!



Words Of Wonder is a great blog written by Tanuj Rathi. His blog is so intellectual and professional that it feels too good to be a teen's blog! I would REALLY suggest you to check out his blog, because his posts are very unique and engaging. He writes the posts error-free, and definitely requires to be known MUCH more! 



Adventure Awaits is a blog by Quinley, a girl whose art skills and writing skills are equally AMAZING! When you'll notice how lovely characters she has created for her blog, you'll immediately understand that her imagination is of next level! Her followers list is big too, something to aim for😉 Keep up the work, Quinley... If you didn't know her blog till now, it's not late, check it out now!


Lala Life Of Smeeha is a blog by Smeeha, a very beautiful teen girl. Her blog bubbles with positivity and joy. You surely need to visit her blog is you want to raise up your mood! Her posts are too good and mostly focus on 'loving yourself the way you are'. She is known to me for a long time, so I couldn't exclude her from the shout-out list! Didn't you check out her blog till now?





Last but not the least, Teenage Blogger is written by Adarsh. He mostly interviews other bloggers and posts it on his own blog. What I like about it, is that you get to know a lot of bloggers through his blog and the questioning skills of Adarsh shines too! Maybe he could be a great journalist or writer? Yes, you should check out his blog too!

Ending Lines

These were all the bloggers I wanted you to know. If some of them were new to you, be sure to check them out. And when you realise that my recommendation was good enough, comment and let me know! Well, are there some more bloggers whom I should know? Place their blog links in the comment section, I'll try checking them too.

And did you follow yet?!

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Gauri you are really sweet!!! Thank you for the shoutout and those heartwarming words! ❤😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Adarsh, your words are so meaningful :))
      Thanks for so much respect, I'll remember it ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout out. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your sweet words about my blog!! All of these blogs look so cool! I'm going to go look at them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Annika ;) Yes, have a look at all of them!

      Delete
  5. Thank you sooo muchh Gauri! My name in this blog was really unexpected. Youe shoutout had really inspired me. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Welcome Tanuj, I'm really glad that this has inspired you. Keep up the great work!

      Delete
  6. Waiting for your next post please post it soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉