Recalling Some Good (and Bad) Memories

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having an o-k-time through the pandemic. Well, I'm feeling pretty bored by staying disconnected with my friends for so long. I just wanna go back in time, when there were just a few COVID cases in the world and FIX EVERYTHING! But that just can't happen, could it?


Now talking about going back in time, why not think of some past memories and rejuvenate? I'm asking you as if you'll speak back to me "Yes, you should😆" Fine then, let me tell you some of my memories which I always remember.. But should we start with the good ones or bad?
 
Wait...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Umm.... Yeah! Let's start with the best ones!

1: A New Watch and Publicity

It is a story of three years ago, when our school decided to take us on a picnic. I was a sixth grader then, and like most others, I wanted to be special and out-of crowd😁 The picnic allowed us to wear our favourite accessories, like hats, sunglasses and watches. I could NOT miss the chance! 

I had also been recently gifted a brilliant white watch from my uncle, which had a very unique strap. This watch was 'imported', so I could not resist showing it off to everyone! And when I wore on the day of trip, every classmate of mine was SO fascinated that my watch was worn over ten different wrists!
 


2: Boss of My Class (and smartboard)

I was a second grader, and it was the first day with our newly-appointed classteacher. Although she looked smart, polite and perfect; she was quite unaware of the smart-class system. Even we were new to the digital board in our class, which could play rhymes and stories! HOWEVER, I used to be very smart back then😜 and so promised her to teach how to use the smart class. And she agreed

You know what happened then? I literally was ALLOWED to use the smart class whenever I wanted to! There were no options of games (obviously) in the digital board, but still it was good enough for a seven-year-old!

3: The Badminton Tournament (cancelled!)

This memory lies somewhere between good and bad. I was in seventh standard and our sports teacher announced for an upcoming badminton tournament. I was thrilled! Although I was a newbie with 'formal' badminton, I wanted to participate too. I would be my first participation in an inter-school sports championship! So I raised my hand, got through the trial, and got selected for a probationary period

I started practicing in the school ground with other players in mid-June noons♨. I was practicing hard, and enjoying the process! But JUST BEFORE THE DAY OF COMPETITION, we were informed that "due to some reason" OUR SCHOOL ISN'T PARTICIPATING IN THE TOURNAMENT! Why?!

4: Tasks Overloaded😓


This too, happened in class 7th, when three-four works were handed over to me simultaneously. Listen, the first 'task' was to study for the upcoming tests. Tough, but there was more in the lot! My second task was to make a model for exhibition. Although it was optional to participate, I wanted to not miss the once-in-two-years chance. That's the limit! But wait, I also participated in the inter-house basketball tournament?! 


I took two impractical decisions and was literally STUCK. I did not want to do ANYTHING; but I was in the middle of my model-making, the tests were next week and basketball was this week itself! I still remember how pressurised and unhappy I was for the whole month. Then I promised myself to NOT PARTICIPATE IN ALL THE THINGS WHICH SEEM COOL!


5: Movie Disappeared Midway!


This is the story of lockdown-the one which I hid from The Best Lockdown Moments Post! I was watching Shazam on Prime, and watched twenty minutes every day to continue the movie for long. I know I should've watched all at once, because just before the last twenty minutes, the movie DISAPPEARED from search! I couldn't get it, like why?? I was so sad that the climax part was missed by me. Then, I NEVER tried to watch a movie like a serial!

The Conclusion

Well, this was the post for today. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know, dear readers that this post took a longer time from my last post. But I know you'll understand that I'm a student and sometimes get homeworks a little too much😊 And designing images for this post was pretty time-taking too, so the reasons given!

If you enjoyed this post, comment and tell me too! Is there a good memory which you cherish too? Tell in the comments!

Cheers,

Gauri xX 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Having the movie being unavailable sounds so frustrating. I've had that happen before (usually with TV shows) and it's so frustrating for it either to be removed from the streaming service entirely, or just having it not be free to watch anymore.

    And that experience with your watch sounds so fun. :D It's always neat to share things with friends. ;)

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the platforms should keep the movies forever!

      Yeah, it was fun ( except the watch got out-of-battery the next month)

      Delete
  2. Woah! You play a lot of sports! That's awesome!
    Ugh yes, I hate it when the OTT removes a movie that I had been watching😣
    And getting control of the digital board is something, literally every student yearns for! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I'm a mediocre in all sports I know!

      Of course, we all want the stylus of that big-board in our hands!

      Delete
  3. Ah! The 4th story is just like mine. Even now I participate in all the things which seems nice for me and get stuck in the middle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they all seem nice only until we participate in them!

      Delete
  4. Also your posts are really engaging

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading this post so much, also the illustrations you put in are very cute! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked this post:))

      Thank you!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉