Nominated for Mystery Blogger Award

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! This post is so fun to write, because I've been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award -----Tadaaaa! 🎉🥳 And a big thanks to Ivy@Ivy's Scribbles for nominating me! Well, she nominated me in January 2021, and I was having some *school work* and I could not do the award then. But it's never too late to receive a blogger award, I guess? 


I've also got the Liebster Award, and my post on Nominated For Liebster Award just blew up! But the award I'm getting NOW seems more exciting😤



Well, I should first tell you what the Mystery Blogger Award is, and why is it so exciting to me...Well, it's kinda an appreciation token that Ivy gave to me. I'll be answering some of her questions (a compulsory rule before accepting a Blogger Award😆). Then, I'll be nominating some bloggers, and they'll answer my questions. That's pretty much like a chain of bloggers getting awards for their work.

So here are the RULES that nominees must follow:

1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
3.) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.) Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5.) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6.) Share the link to your best post.
7.) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers and notify them that they are nominated.
8.) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9.) Continue the chain!!

And here comes the logo: (pretty, isn't it?)


Okay, now starting the questionnaire round:

Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.

 I'll tell you three UNIQUE things (not really) about me:

1. I believe that early civilizations were more intelligent than modern man.
2. I love gardening, even when most of the seeds I plant don't come up.
3. I dislike leafy veggies (the essence is so un-exotic to me!)

Share the link to your best post.

This has been one of the most optimistic and top-read posts of mine: What Would my Ideal Day be Like. I have written so many posts which are my favourite, but your responses on this post make it just so special🌟✨

Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.

Vanilla or Chocolate ?

Definitely Chocolate🍫🍫 I think I can live all my life just by eating chocolates *ignore the big belly I'll gain*

Your least favourite Book/TV character ?

Tough Question! Okay, I got the answer after thinking for long: I hate Margaret and teacher Miss Battle in Horrid Henry. They're so rude! I think they could've been funnier instead... But the show is nonetheless fun!

What’s your favourite thing about blogging ?

I've always said about this thing: I love blogging because it is an outlet for my expressions and creativity. I get a chance to talk to the world, and connect to some of the most awesome bloggers ever! I now know quite a lot of bloggers, but when I had started, there was just me alone😀

If you had one super power, what would it be ?

That would be "the power to learn anything I want". That also gives me the complementary power, which is just the opposite: "the power to forget anything I wish to". They are a perfect match! All the not-so-cool memories erased, only paradise-ical memories in mind🌈

( Weird one ) If you could enter a book/ tv show, which character would you want to punish because of how oblivious they are?

I will be punishing mini doraemons😏 They're cute, but totally un-mindful! They do just one thing: michiefs, and then they'd say one thing-Doraraaaaa.....🎵🎶




So these all were my answers for the Mystery Blogger Award . Hope you liked them!

Now, I'll be nominating some bloggers to answer my questions. Here they are:

1. Isabella @Mizz Iz Blogs
4. Tanuj Rathi @ Words Of Wonder
6. Maith @ Maith's Musings
7. Adarsh @ Teenage Blogger

Lucky number seven!

Dear nominees, congratulations to you. Now it's your turn to participate in the event. Answer the below questions and accept the appreciation from me!

1. What would you prefer: Eating at a restaurant or Ordering at home?

2. The most unique cartoon character (according to you) is ____________.

3. What's the reason for choosing the title of your blog it's having now?

4. If given a chance to explore one planet or satellite of the Solar System, which one would you choose and why?

5. Time for the weird question! Would you prefer an encounter with a live mummy or visit a house full of creepy dolls? Why?

➖❌➖❌➖❌➖

Hope you liked this post. Well, if you are a blogger and I didn't nominate YOU, don't worry! Just drop me a comment (and give a follow if you haven't already). Then, I'll be nominating you the next time, when I get a chance. And for my awesome readers, I made a special question. Answer in the comments section : (and click the share buttons, if you can see them!!)

Where on earth would you like to travel if given an opportunity (and a free ticket)?

Cheers, 

Gauri :))

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Hey Gauri! Thank you so much for nominating me!!! *hugs*
    I love the questions and I can't wait to answer them! <3
    Haha, yes chocolate is DIVINE🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome Maith! *accepts all the hugs and gives applause for her efforts in blogging*

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me, Gauri. I am eager to answer them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Vanya :) I can't wait to see your lovely answers!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination!! I'll definitely do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Maya, I'll wait for your answers xD

      Delete
  4. Thank you for nominating me gauri i will answer all the questions today! And again [(thank you)³]³. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! You're welcome Adarsh! Good day to you too :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Gauri for nominating me! You know, I am a small blogger, with hardly 500 views per month, also I do not have much followers, so I am bit confused from where to find bloggers! Though I am such a small blogger, then too you nominated me. Thank you soooo muchh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tanuj! You know, I too had less than 500 views when I started. But with time, it increased. So dont think you're a small blogger, it's just the beginning :)

      Delete
  6. Hi! So regarding your question for your readers... the one place I would want to travel is to New york/ LA. I've always wanted to travel or maybe (one day), have a house here:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O yeah! I too wanna visit those places, like, NOW (but thanks to the pandemic!)

      Delete
  7. Hello, Gauri. In answer to your question, the one place I'd love to travel to is Paris - I've loved the city since I was, like seven years old! I'm a new blogger, here's the link to my blog: https://olaedoateenblog.blogspot.com/
    I really hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Paris-I've seen it only in movies! I wanna visit the magnificent city too!
      Sure, I'll check out your blog <3

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉