Time For Results! My Expectations?

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! So this is my second post after my blog-hibernation. This post is all about my current situation, upcoming results, new class and my thoughts on them. Well, I'm pretty happy-scared that my annual examination results are to be declared soon! 


About Exams:

My exams were offline, but as soon as they got over, a school-lockdown was announced in my city! I felt pretty shocked, bcoz only my school (and a very few others) had conducted their exams; while other school kids were lucky enough to get promoted-at-home😐 What about you, did you give your exams or..?

Anyways, the positive side is that I got to meet my "long time no see" friends. I was so excited when I saw them all, covered in a layer of N95 snout! They had all grown real tall (and fat, some of them). We all had grown so big that sometimes the invigilator teacher would be the shortest one in the exam hall!

After Exams:

I finally had my exams over after two long weeks, and we had the best-ever party in the school bus! Maybe you too had offline exams, how was the final day? Tell in the comments please! Okay, keeping it not too long, I'll tell you what's coming next: RESULTS! Like the two weeks of exams holidays passed so quickly, and this week, we're gettin' the "not-awaited" report card😖 Wish me luck guys! 

Waiting for the Results:


I don't know how much marks I'll get, but I surely expect something better than 90% (or atleast better than 80). Hopefully the day will be a bliss for me, and I wish I get a pat instead of a lecture! I guess I'll get above average, actually LOT ABOVE AVERAGE in science and maths (and computer, my favourite one). But I won't wish to predict my History and Geography marks. They were just so lengthy and hard nuts to crack-as expected!

But the literature and grammar papers were o.k. English Grammar was the last exam, so you should know how less willing I was to study it😂. And I only had enough time to READ the chapters- a few pages were unread even till the day of exam. 

Well, I'm not exaggerating (I know I REALLY sound like that!) In fact I had two exams on the last day, so I could devote less time to each of them. If you too had offline exams, then how did you manage them? Can I get some tips please?!

Anyways, exams are done, so no more discussion! Let's talk about what's next: a new standard! Just the best part of the year, probably😀


And a new class finally

I can't wait to go to my new class! I'm already bubbling with thoughts and imagination of how my new class would be. More excitement is there because of the fact that, every year the sections are reshuffled. This makes me too impatient to know who my new classmates are. Are your sections shuffled too? Or is there any basis of getting sections?

Well, all my friends are currently in different sections, so you know how much I wish to reunite with them! And the thoughts of new books, new teachers and a new class (of course) delight me too...


Well, every year I make a plan of what I want to achieve in the new academic year. This year, too, I wish to make one; however, I'm scared with the new COVID wave in India, and if I'll get a chance to fulfill my goals. Uncertainty everywhere, you see... But hopes should dominate them right?

Concluding lines..

If you too make a plan every year, tell me in the comments. Or do you prefer to go with the flow? Exciting! I really appreciate all your (good) thoughts; and that too, after a long blogger's block (the right word probably, instead of blogger's hibernation😆). 

And don't read the previous post if you haven't already, it's not that cheerful!

Okay, see you soon,

Cheers,

Gauri :)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. It's just superb! Loved it😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My results are slightly *better* than my expectations, I'm satisfied with them :))

      Delete
  3. Well I have read in your some of the posts that you are a bright student. Wish you good
    luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't know if I'm that bright, but the compliment surely is! :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉