Silliest Reasons When I Cried Part 2

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! Today's post is a follow-up of my post Silliest Reasons When I Cried Badly. Oh, it's visible in the title😆. In that post, I said that when I'll get 100 views, I'll start writing the part 2. So here it is! Today, I'll tell you three such incidents when I cried real bad.


1. My project didn't look beautiful

It was the first school project I ever got. I was in third grade, and was so excited to make the project! It was a simple one- I had to write five thoughts and prayers from my morals book. I knew it was sort-of a boring topic, but so what? I was going to show off my art skills for the first time!

And when I began making the project, I realised one thing: I had ZERO art skills😂 My mom gave me some ideas and I completed my project, and it exactly looked as if a kid has made it! When I took it to my school, I felt a bit proud because other projects were like mine too. But the sad moment came soon: There was a kid in my class whose project looked "awesome"..




And definitely his "awesome" mother must have made it all. I was very jealous of him and came back home to break down to tears. And the reason wasn't that his project looked better than mine, I cried because MY MUM DID NOT MAKE MY PROJECT! 

I was so sad then, but now I realise how important it is to do my work on own!
 
2. I thought I'd fail in history

I was in sixth standard and the subject of history was introduced to me for the first time. I was already horrified from the subject! This was because my seniors had told me that history is a 'ghost' subject and NO ONE passes easily. And yes, the answers were HUGE! And I was the girl who learnt answers on the last day😓


And the last day came in no time. Tomorrow was my first-ever history exam. I had prepared only ONE long answer till now. I was scared, and as expected, I started crying. I felt that full marks are far away, and I won't score even 60 percent in it!  For some time, I thought that I would fail in the subject, then I would fail again, then I would fail and fail and fail!!!

But I somehow learnt three chapters ('somehow') and the next three chapters were not even touched by me! And I went to the exam hall with zero hope. But the paper was cool: There were so many options that the three chapters were enough for long answers! Huh, I passed history finally (with an A+)! 

3. I couldn't record my YT videos professionally

Do you remember, in my post 20 Things I did in 2020, I said that I created a Youtube Channel? Yes, I made one in April 2020 with lots of hope to become a billionaire😂. And because I had no experience in recording videos, I did not know that it takes effort! I couldn't arrange my camera well, the stack of books fell down sometimes, sometimes the mobile phone went off, and sometimes I did a wrong procedure!


I was just so unable to get everything done well. I wanted to make aesthetic videos, but the were far from it. Finally I got frustrated. It was probably a day in August and I had nearly spend an hour in making perfect arrangements. No one was helping me, even I couldn't help the falling stack of books!

Then I was called for lunch. The already-frustrated me started crying loudly. That moment, I realised how tough it is for youtubers to make awesome videos. I also realised that I won't be able to make one, at least not for now! Then I soon stopped recording...


The End of Cries...

So this is the end of the post series "Silliest Reasons I Cried Badly". Wait, it wasn't a series! It was just too many incidents that I had to break in two parts! Well, it was a compilation of memories of many years. If I hadn't written them all, I might have soon forgotten them all. But now, even google won't forget it!

Yeah, this post is done, and if you didn't read the part one yet, then here's the link to part one. Make sure you read it too!

Which incident was the most relatable? Which one did you find funny? Any moment you wanted to share too? Tell in the comments😄 Share buttons are just below the post, click on one!

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This was hilarious though I feel bad for you! I am so happy that you made a part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD I'm feeling bad for my past self too!

      Delete
  2. https://theadarshmishra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, yes, History is not my strong suit either! Congrats on 100 views, that was really quick!! Great post, Gauri, and I'm really glad you did a Part 2!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉