Blogging Tools That I Use For My Blog

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you're here! Today, I'll be discussing the blogging tools that I use for this blog. This post took me quite a long time, and I made sure the thing I'm telling are accurate according to me. But still, everything I'm writing is nothing but my own opinion(just telling☺️).


I know that blogging tools are what many would not wish to reveal. But here, I'll keep things OPEN, telling you most of the tools I use!



I know this post can not hold a big intro, so I'll simply start this post. The links for all these tools are mentioned at the end, so that you read about each tool and then go there at last. So here I present, the FOUR BLOGGING TOOLS THAT I USE FOR MY BLOG:

1. Google Analytics


Google analytics is an awesome tool for me. Like it has EVERYTHING you want to know about your blog views. I can see the number of users, most visited page of my blog, the post which is most liked (and disliked!) by readers and so on. 

It is a very useful tool for bloggers, and I know I'm fourteen, but for all the teen and tween bloggers, it can be a useful tool. There are so many-many features on Google Analytics, even I haven't explored them all! 

When I come to see that the users on my blog have decreased, I know my post wasn't a legend. But by the end of each month, they just blow up! That might be the same case for you, but if you don't use Google analytics, I bet you won't get those many features. 

But if it's totally fine with the Blogger stats, who am I to suggest you another tool?! Anyways, I gave this tool the first rank in my list- so that's for some reason, right? Alright, here's the second MOST IMPORTANT tool:

2. Canva


If you are a blogger, and have been into it for more than a few months, I feel that you already know about canva- The Tool of All Graphics! If you don't know, that's fine, I'm here for telling you that! In my post How To Write An Effective Blog Post, I had said that 'Images are the spices for your blog'. This also means that if the spices are weak, the post won't be so tasty., uhh, I mean engaging for the reader!

And canva helps at all this! You can create images with thousands of backgrounds, illustrations, fonts, emojis, stickers giphys and what not?! There are so many features, and trust me: Canva is FREE! I mean what?

Yeah, it's free with limited features (but they are enough for me, and maybe you too).  Click this link to join CanvaIf you create an account using the link I'm giving you, both of us will get a premium icon for free; that's a win-win! 

Anyways, here are my final words for canva: It is an all-in-one image creator, and those like me (who are not into graphic designing) can get real good help from Canva. Here's the third tool, which has received some unpopularity these days, but I'm lovin'it!

3. Feedburner


Okay, so as my blog is built on Blogger.com, I was given a feedburner account as default. Feedburner is a mailing service, which means that when you subscribe to a blog for getting updates on your email, a mailing service delivers you all updates on your email. Similarly, I too have a "Subscribe" option on my blog.

Now Feedburner is a great tool for me because of a few reasons:
1. There is no limit of no. of Subscribers.
2. I don't need to keep checking if it is working or not.
3. It automatically delivers emails, so I don't have to ask it all the time.
4. The mails sent are fully automated and the mail sent is not from my email address.
5. The users have the option to unsubscribe anytime.
6. It is FREE and is also a service of Google- one of the most trusted companies.

Well, there are many more services that might be BETTER than Feedburner, and I tried using them too! But they were not free, and again there were so many customising options that a school kid could hardly understand!

Well, which one do you use for your blog? Tell in the comments! Here's the fourth one:

4. Colour Wheel


Colour Wheel is powered by Canva (the first plus point). It seems to be just a wheel, but in fact is much more than that! It helps you pick one particular colour, and it will tell you the perfect combination you could use with it. 

Where could you use it? On your blog! You see, the top most bar of my blog is of peach colour, right? And when you see the sidebar (the about me section and others), it has a bluish colour heading. That was what the colour wheel suggested!

Now it is not so dominant, as you can see on my blog- and I wanted the same. I had experimented with a lot lot colours in the beginning, and then chose the most soothing colour combination. It is the first impression when your reader can stick-or get off your blog. 

So colours DO matter!

Conclusion:

So these were the four tools I had to tell you, and here are their respective links:

2. Canva : https://www.canva.com/join/pen-geometric-sled (same link as the one I gave before)
3. Feedburner: https://feedburner.com

I want you to check out the most important ones from the list and tell me if they are useful. Which of these tools are you already using? Do you use any other tools too? Maybe better than mine! Tell in the comments if you do.

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Thanks for all the tips! Your articulation is splendid and informative! I am going to implement it in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maith for those lovely words!

      I also checked out your blog just now, you poems are so nice😊

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is super helpfulful to me.Thanks Gauri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gauri! It's Miriam @ Inside Miriam's Mind. I thought you might be interested in this... https://insidemiriamsmind.wordpress.com/2021/01/12/calling-all-bitmoji-users/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam! That's a cool idea, I mean a REALLY COOL idea....but I'm not using bitmojis now. I lost the password as well as my id (forgive me Miriam!)

      But I really appreciate that you called me for it :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, ok. No problem. Of course!😄 Have a good rest of your day! 💕

      Delete
  5. Wow, I didn't know about the colour wheel until I read this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! All the above tools are helpful, but Colour Wheel is the most xD

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉