My Silliest Mischiefs as a Kid

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today's post is quite similar to one of my previous posts; except for the fact that today, I am writing about my childhood mischiefs (whereas in that post, I had written about my school life).

As an infant, I was a very calm girl (as my mom says), and I hardly cried for anything. She says that I would quietly eat all what was put into my mouth; except for cerelac, which she says that I puked out all time!

But it was when I was an infant... When I grew to be a 4-year-old, I was really naughty (like most kids) and did crazy mischiefs! Some of them were so insane that I haven't forgotten till now!!

And today, I'll be telling you about two of the 'silliest mischiefs' I did as a kid. Recalling them made me laugh, and that's why I guess that you might find it funny too. Be sure to comment if you like them!

Starting my list of 'Silliest Mischiefs I did as a Kid':


No. 1 : Shot Random People with Crumpled Papers

When I was 7, I was always searching for fun at all places. I finally found it in my school bus, which took me home (from school, of course). I was always waiting for the school to be over, not to reach home, but to reach my bus!
 

I was in that fun-land for about two hours, not because my school was too far from my house, but because my bus took a lot of turns before dropping me home.

Waiting for school to end



These two hours were just enough for all kinds of fun! My two friends and I were always willing to interact with strangers (we wanted to talk to people on road, but ourselves being inside the bus). So, for the first few days, we would peep out of our bus window (we shouln't have done that right?). And when the bus got moving, all three of us would shout at other people, "Hello Uncle!" 

But after some days, we were fed-up of saying 'hello'. So, the next thing we started saying was this : "Uncle, aapke aage gobar hai, bacha Ke chaliye" (uncle, there is a cow dung in front of you, please mind your steps!) Although there was no gobar (dung) anywhere near, but those innocent strangers believed in us. Until they would realise our prank, we were far ahead in the bus! 

But our pranks did not stop here. We were planning something bigger, something more daring, something more of fun! And can you believe, we decided to shoot paper balls at the head of others! My God! 

We (me and my two friends) wasted around 40 pages in all, by tearing them from our copies, crumpling them and throwing them at others ('Others' means the unknown people going on the road). 

It was so fun! People got hit, they would become furious and try to figure out who did that; but by this time, our bus was already gone far ahead of them!

This was perhaps the most daring thing I ever did. But the sad part comes here : We had to stop after some days, when one of the furious strangers stopped our bus, and scolded all the kids for being so mischievous. And from then on, our bus driver took care that none of us threw anything outside.

Well, if we were not stopped by that guy, we might have ended up wasting our complete copies by tearing the pages!


No. 2 Got Stuck in a Window


The topic might sound confusing, because it was meant to be longer, but I cut it short. What I meant to write is : Got my head stuck between two grills of a window. Honestly, it was so scary, and I thought that I would never come out of there! Let me tell from the beginning:
I remember very well that I was four-year-old when all this happened. It was 5 in the evening, and I was waiting for mommy to return from the university (where she taught back then). When I grew too impatient, I decided to go to the balcony and search for her car coming home.


I was waiting for a grey-Maruti Suzuki to appear on the road and enter my house. But since I was just four, I was told NOT to go in the balcony alone, or I might fall down. And I, as an obedient kid agreed not to go in the balcony. But I wasn't patient at all, so I decided to look for her out of a window.

That window had grills in it, still then, the outside was clearly visible. When I was looking for her, I became enchanted by other cars and started observing them. Suddenly, a red-colored car crossed by, and red being my favourite colour, I wanted to keep watching the car...


Looking out of window



And to keep watching that car, I don't remember how, but I got my head out of my window's grills! I could not realise what I had done, even after that 'red-car' had gone far away. I was just observing other cars.

Within sometime, my mum came home, and called for me. Now, I was thrilled and decided to run and hug her. But my head was still out of the window! It was unable to come inside from that grill!

I tried to pull my head, and was unable in pulling it, so I started crying in disappointment. I thought that I would NEVER get my head in! My mom rushed when she heard me crying, and finally saw my mischief. She also got tensed at this point.

Me still crying, my mommy trying to get me in, but nothing was happening. After some minutes passed, my mum thought to pull me differently. She made my head up, down, right, left (like a toy), and I did not stop her. Finally, after about twenty minutes, she managed to get my head inside that unruly window! Thank God!

Well, my head pained for hours after it came inside the grill, but I was happy with that pain. Final lesson: I must never peep out of a window, ever!


The End.


I think this is all what I remember from my childhood (weak-memory!).  I was so engaged in writing this, that I missed my project! Now, I'm going to complete it (so that I can submit it in the school). But let's get back here, and ask you, did you like this post? Was it relevant to you? If yes, then make sure to reply below, I would be so glad to read them! 


Thanks for now,


Cheers,


Gauri

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉