Craziest Things I did at School

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Yesterday, while I was going to sleep after the day's work, I all of a sudden started thinking of my school (where I've not been for the past six months). I started missing everything that the pandemic took from us, and thought how fun it was when I was in school. Then all the thoughts from my school days started revolving in my head. 


Remembering school


I kept thinking and thinking, and could not know when I started dreaming about everything. Then today, I woke up and suddenly thought that it would be so much fun to tell you about the craziest things I did at school. Wanna hear all? But make sure to share this post to all your school-friends, so they might enjoy reading too.

I have made a list of everything I could remember (it took a good deal time to extract all that "forgotten stuff" from my brain). Everything below is as true as I remember and I did not add any additional spice to it. Now, I'll not waste your time anymore, let's just start now. So, I'm writing below the best of what I remember...


CrazyStuff 1. I sold stories for money

You heard it right! I was in class four, when I thought that I was old enough to earn. I knew nothing, but I loved writing stories (which I now find out were all bizarre). So I thought of a plan: I would sell self-made stories to my classmates for 1 rupee per page. 

I advertised my "story-writing business" throughout my friend circle, and got an order too! My closest friend, Arya was the first one to ask, and she paid me two rupees for a small story I wrote. I was thrilled at that moment, and planned to make a group of the "best writers of class" and we would write and sell our stories to others. What more? I thought that after earning enough money, I would start printing my stories and sell to the world! 

In short, I wanted to start my own storybook shop, from where I would earn millions of rupees! But after my first order, I stopped selling stories, because a jealous girl... She found about my "business" and threatened me that she will tell to ma'am about this☹️

I was so much scared at that point, that I just stopped everything. But anyways, my first earnings did not go to waste, I bought a candy from it!
Definitely I was a crazy (and stupid) girl back then, otherwise which fourth-grader ever starts a story-writing business?! 


CrazyStuff 2. I spit on my Classroom's Wall

This incident happened when I was in fifth grade. I had come to class after eating my lunch and all my friends had gathered around me (center of attraction, maybe?). We were discussing useless stuff when one of my friends burst out laughing. I could not understand what happened to her, perhaps she saw something funny outside the class window. 

While she kept laughing, I drank some water (nothing happened when I took the first sip). After sometime, she stopped laughing to tell us that funny incident. 

So here's what made her laugh: One boy was walking in the school verandah. Suddenly the bell rang (which meant that the recess was over now) and he started running. Reason? Maybe he wanted to reach his class before his teacher scolds him. So, while running, he crashed upon another boy! Boom! Now, the lunchbox of this "victim" fell over a girl, and all his sabzis (vegetables) were over her hairs! She might have shampooed her hair the same day! lmao🤣

This was the "story behind the laugh"; and while the time my friend started telling me all this, an idiot me took some water in my mouth. You already know what happened next, right? 

Yes, I could not retain that water, and it came out through my mouth (and through my nose!) and landed on the nearby wall! I still kept laughing on that story (but as of today, the incident of the boy seems rather boring). 

After some minutes of wild laughter, I realised what I had done. I was now concerned because if someone (not my friend) would see it, he would surely tell our teacher. And for that, I would surely get a dose of scolding from her.

 But my ever-helping friends saved me, by standing in front of the wall (to cover the spit) and behaved as if nothing happened. Huff! 


CrazyStuff 3. I fell down in overconfidence

This incident is quite recent, just two years old. I was attending my Taekwondo classes in school, along with other girls of class 6th. We were new to this martial art, and knew nothing except a few punches. So, this day was a normal school day and I was waiting for the Taekwondo class, which took place during the last two periods of school. When the bell rang, I rushed to the ground (to stand ahead of other girls) and talked with some classmates. Everyone assembled in the ground in the next ten minutes, and were all set to start learning some kicks.

Our Taekwondo teacher taught us how to do them and warned us to not push too hard while kicking. But we hardly heard him because we, girls were simply enjoying kicking our friends and dirtying their uniform! And then I took over the girl-clan (I was a monitor back then, and had my own rule over others!). All the girls circled around me, as I told them that I'll show them how to kick. Filled with confidence, I showed them a not-so-high but "perfect" front kick. They all were filled with awe and asked me to repeat it again.

This time, I felt so proud of myself and thought that I can do anything (overconfidence? of course!). So, I planned to kick higher than before, and get more admiration from my classmates. Forgetting that I was still new to front kick, I kicked hard and as high as I could. But suddenly, my left leg (which was till now balancing the whole of my body) lost balance! It slipped and made me fell on the ground! Smash! 

My uniform was dirty now, plus all my overconfidence also went away. Still, I stood up to show them the right way to kick, but by that time, all the girls were giggling in themselves and slowly left the area. 😞

I was disheartened because I had insulted myself in front of everyone, but soon I was normal again. I was normal not because I consoled myself, but because another girl, who fell down the same way! She was probably trying to compete me and show other girls that she is the best. But overconfidence took her too!

|| End of CrazyStuff ||

I hope you liked this post, and hopefully you weren't bored while reading. I just felt so good while writing this, and I would wish that I didn't make you sleep while reading all this.  I'm sorry I could not add many pictures over here, actually some memories aren't possible to show in pictures🌈✨

Recently, I posted about The Most Epic Failures of My Life (you can click on the blue text to see it). I would love if you could have a look at it. It's true as much as I remember. You might enjoy that!

Now, I give you a formal thanks, for reading this post (thanks not to those who just scrolled to the bottom😉). Just tell me how you enjoyed reading this post, in the comment section. Will be waiting for every single comment!

Cheers, 

Gauri

You Might Also Like

2 comments

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉