My Morning Routine During Home-Stay

Hey Guys, welcome back to my blog! I know it's been a long time since I last posted, much more than a month?! Though I had some ideas roaming in my mind of what to write next, I had ABSOLUTELY no time to write. I was enjoying my studies✏. 


Well now that I got some time, I am gonna write on- my morning routine!! This post is less than a 1000-words, so you surely have this little time. Let's begin:

I get up before seven in the morning, thanks to the early morning online classes. I get hydrated, go for a run and return home. It is a forty-minute routine and helps me lose all my sleepiness. Well, I'm just trying to get a 'little' more athletic, so I'm running about ten miles a week! 


And after coming back from running, when I enter home, I find that my house is buzzing with workouts (everybody's a fitness freak)! I somehow reach a calm room to relax 💤. I tend to rest for about TWENTY MINUTES, thanks to my lockdown-induced love for relaxing!

Then, I water my plants🌱 (if you still remember my love for plants!), and that takes about 15 minutes. And it's not just about plants, it's a soul-fuller! Then, I put nuts in the bird feed, and wait for the birdies to arrive...

And do you know, from the last few days, even honey bees are coming to drink water?! I literally am so scared of them (well, who isn't!), BUT when I see them sucking water from the bowl, I feel relished too ;) Some sort of 'superpower' enters me and I DARE to STARE the 🐝! 

Okay so after all these regular chores, I get ready for my online class, usually scheduled at 8 a.m. HOWEVER, I don't really get ready specifically, I just put on my uniform 🥼 and sit in front of my laptop. And because of my busy morning routine, I keep sweating throughout my class!


Discussing a lil about my online classes, I'd say that I like my classes, provided that the teachers don't give homework! Otherwise, even after the class I have to stick to my study table, hurriedly completing my homework. After this rush-ful routine of 6 to 9, I finally get free for the day... 

'Officially' my post ends here. Now because you did not stop reading this post, here's a BONUS STORY for you🎉 I want to give you a peek from my balcony-garden! So let's begin the story, "ThE mYsTeRIoUs PlAnT":

Three months ago, I was inspired to start composting at my home. I was a newbie, so I straightaway started dumping all the kitchen waste into a big pot. This was done continuously for three weeks WITHOUT GIVING ANY TIME FOR DECOMPOSING! Now when the pot was full, I realized I had to now stop this 'dumping stuff' and wait for bacteriae to show magic ... 

But before I would leave the pot alone, I thought to mix up the garden scrap by a trowel (khurpi). After mixing, I put the trowel in another pot and left the place. A few days later, this another pot had grown a baby plant in it! I did not know how it came up, but I predicted that some seed might've stuck to the trowel and then germinated by itself.



I was loving this surprise! But one thing I didn't know was 'which plant is it'? I could observe it was a climber, and most probably a pumpkin or ridge gourds (turai ). We all were waiting for big yellow flowers, and then the fruit of it. But the plant was NOT any of the two!

It turned out to be....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
The plant turned out to be BITTER GOURD! I discovered this fact just last week, when the plant got little fruits hung to it. It was a good-bad surprise (or a 'bitter' surprise) because I DO NOT LIKE this fruit! So although I am growing it, I will not be eating it when it grows up 😐. 

[End of ThE mYsTeRIoUs PlAnT]

Conclusion

So this is the end of the post. I loved writing it, and hopefully you loved reading it <3 Well, what's YOUR morning routine like? Do you wake up at 9? Or you start your day study at 5? Share everything in the comment section, I'll be reading all of them!

Dear friends, I would also want you to please do not wait for my regular posts, because I'll be unable to spare much time for writing great content. And I would prefer to NOT POST, rather than write an unworthy post in a hurry. You agree, right? However, I'll keep this blog active and you might check it just once a month to see any posts.

[P.S. I just got 29 followers, and no matter how less it might seem, I'm just thrilled! And also, some loyal reader-cum-friends kept reminding me for a new post. It shows that you care, so thank you!]

Cheers,

Gauri Xx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I like taking care of my plants in the morning as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was neat to read. And that's cool about the mysterious plant, I've had a similar experience recently in my yard because the birds keep planting seeds in our yard, and one of which (we think) is a pumpkin. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Oh! If it really turns out to be a pumpkin, then "great job birds!"

      Delete
  3. Hey Gauri!! Wonderful to see your posts again :)
    You really have a productive morning routine!!!
    Ahhh...There is nothing more rejuvenating than watering plants in the crisp morning air!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maith, your words have always been so encouraging!

      Yeahh., then the plant gets ready for another growth day (and inspiring us too) ;)

      Delete
  4. I have a morning routine much similar to yours, despite the fact that my school is providing homework in abundance. I usually wake up at 7, but in the exam times, I star studying at 5. I was great to see that the new blog turned out, for I have been waiting for it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, homework... Wow, you really CAN wake up at 5?!

      Thanks :))

      Delete
  5. Woah too much of the mysterious plant enjoy eating bitter gourd Gauri.... Hahaha
    -Ayushi Jain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed your posts a lot! Great post Gauri..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Gauri hey do you listen to music while running

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No I don't listen to music while running, bcoz I just like the sound of nature early morning. (Plus I run so wildly that my earphones might fly off!)

      Delete
  8. Good, keep going. Sometimes I think if I can congratulate you, in reality I will, and how are your studies going? You are in the ninth standard.

    Don't take me wrong sis 😂

    ~Adarsh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankx! My studies? Umm.. I guess they're going quite well

      (though I'm not yet used to those big answers) xD

      Delete
  9. Hi, How are you.
    I adore your suggestions and blog! They are really enjoyable to read. Thanks a lot:) As well recently i published a article you must read this at mentioned below:
    Best Ways to Keep Yourself Going or How Never to Be Lazy Again!

    It is a fresh Monday morning. Having hit the snooze 13 times already, you finally manage to wake up at 08:37 with a heavy hangover from the late-night house party you had over the weekend. You swipe through the Instagram stories of your virtual friends, each having an equally exciting weekend as yours.
    For more follow SSSI. https://www.sssi.in/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉