Not Posting Anything...But Why?

Hey there, I know I've not been posting for too long, and the first post of march is on the last day. I also believe I have been regular at blogging, but not anymore. There are definitely some reasons (but I don't want to justify myself,  because I certainly was procrastinating to an extent) Okay, so I initially stopped writing on my blog because of my exams. They lasted for two weeks of march and I had decided to write a post after that. However, I changed my decision when my exams were over. I did not want to enjoy by an electronic this time. I wanted to play, run, laugh and jump-everything which I could not do during exams.


And then I wanted to blog too, but my priorities changed just suddenly. Although I have a love for blogging (I even said I am a blogger in a school interview!), but I still wanted a social media detox. I'm having it now, and I want to have it longer. I wish to explore myself and my surroundings more than I want to explore internet. 

Like, I never enjoyed gardening until this year. But I don't know how I got my mind into it, and now I'm trying to grow chillies in my apartment! Similarly, I had always disliked reading long novels and books. But this year, I bought a book, and am just deep into the world of reading. (by the way, the book is "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari", do read if you want some soul-ful improvement!) Okay, that's just some part of  my new priorities...



Here comes another question (I made it myself) : Would I now continue blogging? 

I don't know. I'm not able to predict it. Whatever it maybe, I assure you it's not going to be a regular blogging from me. Or maybe I will. Huh! Why can't I be sure at any place?

 I know you're getting pretty bored reading all this, but since you read till here, CONGRATULATIONS!! You are one of the loyal-most readers! Also I'll try to keep my posts shorter if I post it next. This one was short too, for it's ending now. It's a sudden end, but I guess I have no more to discuss, and I won't talk garbage, right? Ha! I did that before!!

Okay, bye readers!

Love from me <3

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hii Gauri

    Your blog and your blog posts are superb that's why i check your blog 1 time everyday.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And happy holi sorry i know i am late

      Delete
    2. Happy holi to you too Adarsh! I'm so glad you check my blog still :))

      Delete
  2. Hey Gauri. You are definitely a wonderful blogger and a great inspiration. I can relate cause I face writer's block a lot! I really hope you do keep posting as it is always a burst of joy to read your splendid posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maith for the most positive comment, ever!!

      Delete
  3. Hey Gauri,
    You are a wonderful blogger. I can really relate to you at the moment. I am also facing blogger's block. I really admire your blog and hope you'll continue blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Vanya, and I believe you too are a great blogger. I really loved your blog, and its header (it grabbed my attention at first sight!!)

      All the best to you and I!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉