My New Year Resolutions 2021

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! First of all, a very happy new year! I wish this year brings joy and happiness in your life. Hope the vaccine comes soon and we all enjoy the old-normal life.


So twenty-twenty one is here, and I am definitely hopeful that this year is gonna be better than 2020, much better! So, like most of you, I too make resolutions every year and try to follow them. This year's resolution might be special, because I don't really tell my resolutions to everyone. This year, my resolutions are known to THE WORLD!


Alright, so here's a list of my resolutions. Maybe you too get some for yourself! But what's more important is that you make follow-able resolutions, too firm resolutions don't seem to work always😖

Let's start, my new year resolutions for 2021:

1. I want to be sharp at studies. I would make notes and diagrams if required. Also, I would want to study for gaining knowledge and not for getting marks.

2. I will not disrespect my teachers. I won't make their fun at their back-NO. I should respect my elders as a whole (ignoring those seniors in school which think I'm a kid😉)

3. I have to control anger and aggressiveness. Although I don't get angry so easily, there are sometimes I burst out of anger. So I want to keep myself calm. Count till ten, see if the reaction would be effective AT ALL, and then act accordingly.


4. I will wish to eat just right. I don't want to overeat. I'll see if I'm really hungry or simply craving for sugar. Sometimes water is all we require.

5. I will learn to refuse if I think something is not good for me. If someone is asking me to change my seat, and I am not comfortable with the other seat, I'll say 'NO'. If someone is asking my notebook to copy my work, I'll say 'NO'.

6. I won't make any social media account. I have a gmail account and YouTube and Blogger - that is just enough at this age. Isn't it?! I know I it's hard to get out of an addiction, so rather not fall into it! (There are still many people who can control and manage well with social media, but I'm definitely not one of them!)

7. I won't watch too much of phone. I should remember that my health is more important than anything else. Sitting for hours in front of laptop, straining my eyes and hurting my spine-DEFINITELY not the better option!

8. I should be presentable. No matter if I feel lazy, I need to keep my hair combed, nails trimmed, and have a spring in my step! I should keep myself tidy, so that I spread positivity everywhere. Also maintaining myself well would boost my confidence. So this resolution is a MUST for me!

9. Watching TV, playing mobile games are fine, but keep everything in check. I would make sure that they aren't harming me in the long run. Also, if a game is too addicting, that I would wish to play it everytime- DELETE THAT STUFF. Just delete. It would be hard for me, but that's the only possibility (maybe) to get rid of it! PS: I have deleted many apps like this already! xD


10. I will try to always stay in touch with my friends. But that doesn't mean I should keep chatting with them on Whatsapp. I would want to give a phone call, and have a talk with them. Anyways, they're MY friends- and I accept my right to call them ANYTIME!

The End

Yeah, so that was roughly all the resolutions I wanted to take for this year. I want to be happy and contented with myself. I'm feeling so motivated right now, but I also know it is just the second day of the new year! I know I'll feel unmotivated sometimes, I know I'll feel like quitting sometimes, I know I'll feel down sometimes, but I also know I'll be okay. I'll try to work towards my goals, and not stay too overconfident or too oversmart.

Too much of resolutions! But anyways, I think there should always be some goals for us to achieve-that's what keeps us pushing, right? 

Which BIG resolution did you take for 2021? What habit would you want to quit in 2021? What are your aims to achieve in 2021? I would honestly LOVE reading them in the comments box!

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

5 comments

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉