Collab: Meet a Girl from Her Wonderland!

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today, I am doing a collab with another Teen Blogger. And this is my second collab! I'll be asking her a few questions, and she will answer them. Well, who is the blogger? 


It's Ria from riawonderland.blogspot.com. She is a sweet and kind blogger, and post unique stuff on her blog. Some of her ideas are so unique that I feel that why didn't I think of that earlier?!!!



Okay, so here's an intro of hers in her own voice (I mean in her own sentences!):

Hi guys👋, I am Ria ,the author of Ria Wonderland blog. In my blog I write about teen lifestyle, fashion, gift guides etc... I am a teen with a big mouth who like chatting a lot. When I am not blogging, i like to read books , scroll through my phone and eat Doritos.I love writing, eating and organizing stuff.
I am very excited and happy for collaborating with Gauri. Hope you will love this post.

Okay, so I chose the best possible questions, and she answered them. 
She too asked me ten questions and you can find my answers in her blogIt's gonna be fun for you to read them! Let's start:


My questions:

  1. What is your hobby? How do you like to spend your free time?
  2. Which famous personality do you appreciate the most?
  3. What do you wish to become when you grow up? Why?
  4. What is your dream destination? What do you want to do there?
  5. What is your favourite TV show/web series of all time?
  6. Is there any movie that could’ve had a better ending? Which one?
  7. Do you like sports? If yes, then which is the one you like the most?
  8. If you become the principal of your school, what rule will you add or remove for your school?
  9. Do you prefer studying from books or from videos?
  10. Imagine you go abroad without any money or luggage. There you meet a generous person who offers you a help. He asks you to buy any ONE thing and he would pay the money. What ONE thing will you choose to buy? Why?

Her answers:


1. What is your hobby? How do you like to spend your free time?

My hobby is learning foreign languages. I love to learn foreign culture and traditions. I am currently learning Italian. Another hobby of mine is Gardening.

2. Which famous personality do you appreciate the most?

J. K. Rowling is my favourite. Her Harry potter series is one of my favourite books. She is a great inspiration for me because she didn't give up even though she got rejected lots of time.

3. What do you wish to become when you grow up? Why?

I want to become an IAS officer. Because I want to serve the people and also want to contribute to my country's development.

4. What is your dream destination? What do you want to do there?

My dream destination is Switzerland. I want to enjoy sky dining with my family. And I love Swiss chocolates.

5. What is your favourite TV show/web series of all time?

Stranger things is my favourite series.

6. Is there any movie that could’ve had a better ending? Which one?
        
Yeah. I wish Avengers End game had a happy ending. I literally cried when Tony died😔

7. Do you like sports? If yes, then which is the one you like the most?

Yeah , I like sports. Tennis is my favourite. Every weekend I play tennis with my family.

8. If you become the principal of your school, what rule will you add or remove for your school?

My school starts at 8'o clock and ends at 5.15p.m . I hate staying in the same place for 9 hours. So if I become the principal of my school, I will reduce the school time to 4'o clock.

9. Do you prefer studying from books or from videos?

For studying literature or a theorem ,I prefer to study from books by reading . But for learning physics or chemistry I prefer to learn from videos.

10. Imagine you go abroad without any money or luggage. There you meet a generous person who offers you a help. He asks you to buy any ONE thing and he would pay the money. What ONE thing will you choose to buy? Why?

I don't even want to imagine such a situation. And moreover I will never go to a country without their currency.

Hope you all liked this post. Weren't her answers superb?! Tell me if you liked this post in the comments box. I'm waiting! Also, since this is my last post of 2020, I wish to express my new year wishes to y'all.


Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I am extremely happy for doing this collab. i really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU JUST POSTED THE 100th COMMENT ON MY BLOG! LUCKY!
      Well, I too enjoyed the collab :-)

      Delete
    2. Happy for being the lucky person to give the 100th comment

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉