My Bookshelf Tour: See What's in A Teen's Bookshelf

Hey Guys, you're welcome to my blog! Today I'll take you to my bookshelf, and show you all the books which I have read. Well, my bookshelf is not that big, and that's because I have continuously changed the position of my books, and some older books (which I read years ago) are resting in a closet. 


If you find any of the books common for me and you, do tell me in the comment box! I can't wait to find out that our choices are similar!

Talking about my bookshelf, I actually have my books at two different places- one bookshelf has all the other books I read when I'm free, while one bookshelf has all my school and competition books. And today, I'll take you to both the places!



The major part of my bookshelf is filled with storybooks and self-help books. Then I have handbooks for some subjects, and finally my school books. I also read magazines and monthly published books, but I don't have them in my bookshelf, because it has been a year since I bought one! 

Well, this post is different from my other posts because it has real-life pictures from my home! This post has a lot of them and I guess you'll really enjoy it. I have made sure to keep the text less this time, so you have enough time to observe each of my books! 

Please keep in mind that I am not a good photographer, so the pictures might seem quite unprofessional! I hope you'll forgive me for that <3

Let's start!

The picture below is of my first bookshelf. Here, I keep storybooks, some inspirational as well as knowledge books.


Below are some of my favourite books, which I love reading all the time. Well, I have listed my favourite books amongst all of them in this post: My Favourite Books Of All Time. You can read the post too, it is one of the most-seen posts till now!

(I guess the names are quite clear in the images, so I'm not writing the names separately)

Now below are a few lovely storybooks, which I read, forget, and read again! That "I am Albert Einstein" is too inspiring, and I would really prefer you buy one!



This was my favourite book collection, and out of these, the book "The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" and "The Secret Seven" aren't yet read by me. I bought them two days ago, so you know I have a lot to read now! I don't know how they are, but hopefully they would be interesting!

Now, this is the upper-most part of the same bookshelf; I keep the hindi story books and novels here. 


These are some of the hindi novels, my mom bought them for me. I haven't completely read any of them, but will try reading after exams.



Now this is my second bookshelf, and here I keep all my school books. Starting from the right most, they are the notebooks of mine, then the middle column is of class eighth books, and the left-most column contains books for class 9 and olympiads.


Here's a close look at my school books. Well, the top four are my 'reference books' for science. I will be found reading them whenever any olympiad is approaching! I read my course books only during exams!


Yeah, that's what my bookshelf is all about. I keep only those books in my bookshelf which I enjoy. There are plenty of other books in my house, in fact, if they were all stacked together, I guess they would be as tall as a ten-floor apartment! That was a weird imagination, but trust me, my whole house is filled with books! 

I hope you liked this post. If you are a book lover, and you just found a book to read, congratulations! If you wish, then tell this to me in the comments box. Which books do you have in your bookshelf? Do you also read books on kindle? What books are you favourite?

See you in the comments :)

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice post Gauri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey di ,
      I'm student of SJM
      Today you came in our school for recieving your prize .
      You are inspiration for me . I also want to score good in my boards
      Btw i'm in class 10th now
      Your notes are really helpful for me and also in today's program , i was in tableau.
      Also your blogs really motivates and inspires me a lot .
      At the last a big thank u .

      (i also want to ask as our test time is decreased to 35 mins .
      Can you make a blog on time mangement .
      Because it is very difficult for me to manage time.
      I'm worried for my boards becoz of this . )
      I know how to manage time for this thing many videos are available on various website and YouTube but I want you to ask that if you I find difficulty to manage time what you have done.
      Thank u
      Sorry for bad english

      Delete
    2. Hi, it's an honour to hear these words. Thank you!

      Regarding boards, you should treat it like any other school exam. After all, the answer sheets are checked by similar teachers, just of a different school.
      Once you have a relaxed mindset, develop a keen interest in “Understanding” things (not cramming them for marks). You'll end up remembering most of the things permanently:)

      All the best 😊

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉