Craziest Things I did Part 2

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! I know I'm late with my new post (yeah, two weeks late) but I would love if you forgive me for that. It was a busy schedule for me and taking out time for ANYTHING was literally impossible! 


But I'm now free, so I assume I should update my blog.

I had got a very good response on one of my previous posts, which was named as "Craziest Things I Did at School". It was so hilarious that I myself laughed while reading it! And I thought that it would be more fun to write a follow-up for that post. That's why I decided to make a part two of it. 

Yes, there are more CRAZY things I did at School! 

Enough talk now, let's see what other crazier things I have done at my school:

1. Threw my lunch (in my Bag!)

I was a third-grader then. I was the monitor of my class so, my teachers dumped me with hundreds of duties. They asked me to maintain discipline in the class (ofcourse), check the uniform of students, fill-up the marks register, etc. So much work! They also gave me one of the worst jobs:  I had to check if everyone has finished their lunch! Maybe it seems to be an easy work, but it wasn't that easy for me....

This was a BIG problem, because I myself did not finish my lunch! And if my teacher would've discovered that "the monitor" was not following the rules, she would have scold me soooo much!

But I wasn't interested in eating my lunch no matter what...

Bored with Lunch

So I got this new trick: Whenever my teacher would come to check my tiffin, I would follow these steps: 

i. Turn back and open my bag.
ii. Find the tiffin box.
iii. Open it and slowly dump the food from it into my bag!
iv. Pretend to be innocent.

And honestly saying, this trick saved me every time my teacher would come to check my lunch box! No one ever noticed my crooked work! But don't think it was so simple to escape- If anyone realised that I had done this (evil) work, it would've been really bad. Therefore, when the school got over (and I came to bus) I would put back the dumped food back into my lunch box, and finish my lunch before reaching home (it wasn't so tasty now!)



2. Stole flowers from the School Garden

This was perhaps the MOST DARING thing I ever did. I was in Kindergarten (the same school as now) when I did this act. Like most of the other girls of my age, I too was obsessed with flowers. And when I saw that my school garden had a huge variety of flowers, I was really determined to pluck it! 

I had gathered two of my friends, and we planned on how to pluck some flowers from the garden. We had to be really careful and keep ourselves unnoticed by the teachers. And finally we executed our plan! 

Planned to pluck flowers



The first day we got success in plucking 3-4 flowers, and were already delighted with them. But we became greedier now. We thought to bring some more flowers the next day. So we executed the same plan, and started plucking a few flowers. Then we realised that some teacher was coming closer...

But we wanted MORE flowers before going home. And that's when we were caught!

We three were scolded, and asked to keep the flowers back in the garden. My friends and I then had to put back our collection of plucked-flowers back in the garden. We kept it there heart-broken, realising our plan wasn't good enough!

But anyways, it was a great experience, and I can't forget how well we were scolded! 



3. Purposely broke my Thermocol model 

The heading is quite short, what I meant to convey was this: Broke my Art Exhibition Model, to play with the Thermocol!

I was a second-grader then. My mom and I and spent nights to make a beautiful model of a house. After the model was complete, I finally submitted it in our school. But in a few days, my drawing teacher informed me that the exhibition was postponed.

So I had to take the model back, and bring it again by the next month. I was thinking to make certain improvements in my "house" model before submitting it again. But when I took my model back from my teacher, I became really mad at how much dirt it had caught up. When the school got over, I finally felt that I should clean it. 

So when I reached my bus, I sat at my place, and took out my hankie to clean it. I dipped my hankie (handkerchief) in water and started wiping the thermocol. Suddenly, a speedbreaker came in our way! My fast-moving bus suddenly slowed down, and inertia broke of a chunk from my model!

I was blank! I wanted to go back in time and hold my model tightly... Okay, a small piece came out, it wasn't a big deal, my mum would fix that. But I thought something more stupid! I thought to make another (more beautiful) model to submit in the school, and decided to completely break this one. What?!

And I permitted all my friends to break my model too! We cut of small chunks of thermocol and put it in each others' hair, we cut bigger chunks to hit each other! Within half an hour, our bus was filled with thermocol pieces- which resembled snow. We were having so much fun when I reached my stop. I came off the bus empty-handed, and was still contented with my act!

No one scolded me at home or at school, maybe bcoz they did not realize my mischief that time. But a few months later, when I was asked to bring my model back, I was stuck! I did not dare to ask mom to make all of it again. So I simply said that I didn't want to participate in the competition.!

Problem cleared! But along with the problem, my efforts were also washed away! 

Now I pretend to have forgotten everything- I assume that the model never existed!


The Conclusion

Thanks guys, for coming to my bloggerland and reading it. Guess you also chuckled at some instance while reading this post.  Well, if you did, please make sure to comment it. I would try my best to reply to you!

PS: I did not post anything for the past two weeks, forgive me for that. The reason wasn't that I became lazy, but it was because I had my school tests going on. Two subjects per day! BTW I got quite good marks, so yeah, I'm happy....But I can still see the effects of waking up at late night! Anyways, I'm so delighted they ended, and I'm free!

Bye,

Cheers,

Gauri xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉