Fastest Way to do Homeworks

Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today, I'm posting some tips and tricks that you can help you do your homeworks faster. Of course I am not going to talk about a 'homework writing machine', but I'll discuss about something better. 


I'll begin with a question, What is that one thing that you NEVER procrastinate to do? 

Your answer could be anything from 'scrolling through instagram' to 'ordering a cheese pizza' or 'playing PUBG'. Whatever your answer is, I'm sure it is something that you enjoy doing, right? As of me, I never delay in watching Youtube, simply because I enjoy watching it.

But talking about the topic, homeworks, it is such a tedious work for anyone to EVER enjoy it! (I am excluding the rare cases where one enjoys doing homeworks). I consider homeworks to be the most boring, dull and uninteresting part of school. 
 
But don't worry now, for I have some ideas for you! I'm quite sure these tips would help you, the same way they helped me last week (don't know about last week? See here.) 

I now open before you, all those tricks, that might help you to get your homework done! Starting now:

No. 1 : Homeworks don't need to be Beautiful.


Making Homework Beautiful

Sometimes, we want our homeworks to look excellent, so that they appeal our teachers. For making them attractive, we might draw certain things, or try lettering our chapter names. But this often leads to wasting our time and we might get tired before completing our work. 

We should remember that we are students! We really don't need to decorate our notebooks, it hardly matters. I'm telling this from my experience, whenever I've tried making my notebook look gorgeous (I would draw flowers and doodles), I simply wasted my time and nothing else. 

And your aim is to complete your homeworks, not to impress the teacher, then why to worry? I really prefer keeping my notebook as simple as possible, because at the end, it will remain with me.  

 


No. 2 : Reward Yourself!

My Reward


I guess you already understood by the heading what I mean to say, right? I am basically suggesting you to set some rewards for yourself. When you sit for doing your homework, you might set a reward for you, like: 'I will play guitar once I do this topic' OR 'I will eat my chocolate after writing this page'. 

So, your question might be if this trick really works or not; well, it works in most cases, but only when the rewards are exciting enough (I rewarded myself with watching Youtube). And remember, all your exciting 'self-made' rewards should be accessed only after you've done your homework. Don't cheat! 

Setting a simple reward for completing your homework would give you some motivation for doing your work. The self-reward system works really well for me, and hopefully it would help you too. 


No. 3: Keep your gadgets away!

I might sound like an old-school guy at this, but trust me, gadgets are a really disturbing when it comes to studying. If you can keep your smartphone away, just while doing your homework, you might notice that you complete your homework faster. And that would be because there is nothing to interrupt you while doing your work. 

Now, what if your work requires the use of internet (if you require wikipedia)? In that case, you can watch your phone (how could I restrict you, anyways!) but remember to turn off the notifications from social media sites (this might be the hardest part!). 

For those who might get impatient, please keep in mind that you CAN watch everything on your phone, you just have to wait until you get your work done. Maybe, after some time, you will literally feel like doing your homework rather than scrolling through TikTok.


Conclusion

Guys, I hope these tips would help you complete your homeworks faster. Tell in the comments section if ANY of these tips helped you or if you are going to follow these. I would be so excited to know if you enjoyed reading this post! The comment section is open now!

 Okay, now my mom is calling me, and I won't be denying her (bcoz if I deny, I fear what'll happen😆). 


Mom is calling me


Therefore, I end my post here, and I wish this post helps you. 

Cheers,

Gauri

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment! I hope you keep enjoying these posts..

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉