A Day in My Life

 Hey Guys, I'm delighted that you found this blog! Today, I'm sharing with you a day in my life - all what I do throughout my day.

So it all starts in the morning of course, when I wake up. (time? it's usually around 8 am when daddy wakes me up.) I brush, drink some warm water, comb my hairs after which I get 'fully' awake. What  I do next is to have a mini-breakfast (these days, I have some dry fruits and nothing else). The reason why I don't eat too much in the morning is that, after breakfast I do some stretching. And with stretching, I mean 4 to 5 rounds of "Surya Namaskar" (it is kind-of a cardio exercise which would make me quite flexible.)


Surya Namaskar


It is about 9-9:20 am when I finish this yoga exercise. Then come the most boring part of the day: Brooming! 


I have to sweep the dirt from all around my house and dump it in a bin. It's not that hard, but it leaves me in a pool of sweat, and I don't like it that much😒😒.

Then I grab my mum's phone, sit on a couch and scroll through Whatsapp for a few minutes. It's only when my mom calls me for eating, I have to get out of the couch, attach the charger to her phone, and eat my part of sprouts. I don't like sprouts that much, hence try to eat as less as possible, and sometimes even feed my sprouts to birds😜 

Watching Phone


Later, I bath, get some sunlight (for vitamin d) and get ready for my class. My online class continues for an hour(12 to 1), after which I am free. This free time lasts for 2 hours, because then I have to attend my second class at 3. (Honestly, I pray these online classes to end, bcoz my eyes hurt too badly after  attending the classes).After my final class (which ends around 6 in the evening), I grab a cup of tea (I was trying to be cool, actually, I MAKE a cup of tea) and watch some Taaza Khabar (Latest News) on TV. 

The next part of my daily routine is very relaxed and calming. I take a catnap for a few minutes (not really, I actually end up sleeping more than an hour!) Then I wake up, have some fruits, study(finally!) and chat with my family(offline..).  At the end of day, I sleep at 1 am.

Me Sleeping

This was all about my daily schedule. I have often tried to change my timetable a bit (like, I tried waking up at 5, sleeping at 10, etc.) but could never continue for long. Anyways, I am satisfied (somewhat) with this routine and am too lazy to change it again. Until the pandemic gets over, I will (probably) follow the same routine. 

Thanks for landing at my blog guys! Hope u enjoyed it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved reading your posts! I like the ones which you write over the topic 'life'.... Keep writing! I enjoy to come to your blog again and again.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! But positive vibes only😉